Cassette Tape | VKOOK FANFICTION

Cassette Tape
TAEKOOK FANFICTION

I am back with another book. Actually, I've thought of this plot since 2021 but I'm planning to publish this one as a new start. I will continue writing this story, as well as start a new page in our journey. Cassette Tape will be available here on Wattpad, just go visit my profile by searching up my username @liamkosmos.

---

Blurb:

Blurb:

He should've kept the penny for his dinner but then something has gotten into Jeon Jeongguk that he instead took home this random cassette tape he saw in a street market in Milan, Italy. That night with only a single piece of bread and the tape, he started wondering what recording does the little thing contained. And then... there's a huff... and the sound of raindrops followed by the playing of a piano... and the voice of a man that unexpectedly become his last sort of hope in his about-to-be doomed life.

---

Consider this as fresh start! I might delete this part or update it as a chapter in the new chapter. Anyway, how was the blurb? Is it interesting enough? I might publish its prologue today. Do you guys want it? Then add the story to your library or reading lists for latest updates!

Take care! I love you all! Happy 12K reads soon!

XOXO
liamkosmos.