CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: "what a rainy ending given to a perfect day"

♬  My love, my darlingI've hungered for your touchA long, lonely timeAnd time goes by so slowlyAnd time can do so much Are you still mine? ♬

I've hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time
And time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine? ♬

- "Unchained Melody," The Righteous Brothers

"O-Of course." Although he was trembling with tears of happiness, he managed to let out the words he wanted to say. "I would be glad to marry you," Jeongguk said and hugged Taehyung. The older was crying too as he embraced him in his arms. Taehyung pulled apart and kissed him. They can't believe that they are finally engaged.

The old man was there watching the moment. Few seconds had passed when they finally noticed that the old man was already in front of them. "Congratulations to the both of you," he said with a genuine smile on his face.

"Thank you, Sir," They both let out at the same time and ended chuckling about it.

"We're just getting started Jeongguk. Now come on! I'll lead you to somewhere," Taehyung held Jeongguk's hand and pulled him. They stopped for a second to bow their heads and thank the old man once again before they finally went away.

It felt like an endless walk as they pass by different shops and establishments. Until finally, they were in a place where the music was loud. Many people especially children were present. They are finally inside an amusement park.

Taehyung and Jeongguk stopped in front a cotton candy vendor and so they bought some for themselves. They were shaped like bunny. "Are you alright?" Taehyung asked him and Jeongguk nodded whilst presenting him his mile wide smile.

"I'll take another photo of you," Taehyung said and let Jeongguk hold his cotton candy. The older walked a few steps away and took his camera that was hung in his neck. He shot three photos of Jeongguk.

"Let's try that booth!" Jeongguk pointed that place where someone was throwing darts at the wall full of balloons. The challenge is to take down ten balloons with ten darts and you'll get that huge blue bear displayed by the counter.