CHAPTER SIX: "speak now"

♬ With a roof right over our heads We'll share the shelterOf my single bedWe'll share the same room ♬

We'll share the shelter
Of my single bed
We'll share the same room ♬

- "Is This Love," Bob Marley & The Wailers

Taehyung stared at Jeongguk, who peacefully is now in his slumber, as he cut the papers using the scissors that Jeongguk had

Taehyung stared at Jeongguk, who peacefully is now in his slumber, as he cut the papers using the scissors that Jeongguk had. He then attached the other small pieces in the miniature house, which was Jeongguk's project, that the younger stopped doing because he helped Taehyung do his essay. Taehyung promised Jeongguk to help him after they did the essay and he would like to keep his promise as a payback so he stayed even if Jeongguk was already dozing off.

You were tired, huh? I wonder how your homeschool works that you dare to sleep whilst I'm here. Taehyung thought jokingly to himself and then continued working on the project.

After they did the essay, they talked and talked until they tired themselves up with their exchange of laughs and smiles. They didn't even have the chance to eat dinner. Taehyung was hungry but he's shy to leave Jeongguk's room to ask for food, given the fact that the boy was sleeping, his stomach was empty too and he wouldn't wake him just for that.

Not any of these was actually in Taehyung's mind until now. His future was a big question mark before he met Jeongguk, and now that he's with him, he is looking forward to doing great things with the younger. Jeongguk became the missing melody in the song of his life that he was writing. He's the hope he had right now.

He doesn't know if he thinks that way because Jeongguk treats him now as a friend, or he is expecting way more than friendship. Hearing Jeongguk says that he doesn't really care about gender if he's looking for a relationship, for Taehyung is music to the ears. It was the very pleasant thing that Jeongguk had said. The boy was so pure, he had great perspectives and points of view towards life. Taehyung admired him for that.

Right after finishing the project, Taehyung put the miniature atop Jeongguk's desk very carefully, afraid he would accidentally destroy it and wake Jeongguk up. He went near the younger's bed and stared at Jeongguk's face, fancying his beautiful features. He stayed in that position for a few minutes silently, doing nothing but admiring the pretty boy.