Author's Note

Author's Note
April 24, 2021

Dear lovely readers,

I am here again to ask my concerns. I just wanted to ask if you guys wanted a detailed smut (?) scene or not. Honestly, never in my entire life have I wrote an erotic/extreme romantic scenes in my books and it will be the first time in this book, IF you guys want that. After all, Jeongguk is turning 20 in this book and Taehyung is turning 21 . . . If you aren't comfortable with it then I will limit my words and details.

And I wanted to ask you all if it's okay to change the book cover into this or just leave the current book cover since it is where it all started:

It's the scene in the prologue where Jeongguk and Taehyung first met. What do you guys think? My bestfriend made it and I am so happy how it turned out. She's amazing, right?

Anyways, I'm thinking of finishing the book already, but don't worry! There are still 14 chapters left plus the Epilogue so yeah, that's what I estimated.

That's all guys, Have a great day!

Love,
Liam

━━━

Author's Note
March 3, 2021

Dear darlings,

I am planning to leave for a while and finish the whole book whilst I am not online here. As much as I wanted to give you guys immediate updates, I have so much in my plate right now. I will comeback after I finished everything, and I hope you guys could wait until then.

It's okay if you guys get tired of waiting. You could always stop supporting me if it will put your heart in content. But I will be grateful to those who will hold on and wait until the book is finished. I will comeback once it is well polished. Please always take care of yourselves and remember that I love you guys so much. For the small amount of time, Thank you that you had shown me support in my writing career. Thank you for your sweet messages that had always motivated me to write.

And I will be back, I promise. Even if some of you will not notice that I will leave. I love you all my darlings. I will not take down this book for you guys to freely wander through its pages. Goodbye... For now.

Sincerely,
Liam