The RV halted once again and they spotted the smoke coming from the engine. Vivian quickly turned the car off and sighed, "That damn RV."

Liam woke up and began to wave his toy around. The three of them exited the car and approached the group,

"I said it. Didn't I say it? A thousand times dead in the water." Dale sighed in frustration,

"Problem Dale?"

"Oh, just a small matter of being stuck in the middle of nowhere, with no hope of..." Dale paused and glanced around at all the abandoned vehicles, "Okay, that was dumb."

"Can't find a radiator hose here..." Shane trailed off,

Daryl began to go through the trunk of the nearest car, "There's a whole bunch of stuff we can find."

"Can siphon more fuel from these cars for a start." T-Dog stated,

"I'll help." Marcie offered and he nodded towards her,

"Maybe some water." Carol suggested, keeping an arm around Sophia,

"Or food."

"This is a graveyard." Lori spoke up, "I don't know how I feel about this."

Vivian glanced over at her, understanding where she was coming from. But it was survival of the fittest, "Not like they're gonna be needing these things any time soon."

T-Dog handed Marcie a gas can and a tube before the two of them went off to collect gas. They separated to move as quickly as they could, 

Marcie stopped at the car nearest to her and opened the gas cap. Once she got the fuel going, she began to search the car. She smiled when she found a butterfly knife in the glove compartment, "Sweet." She grabbed it and stuffed it into her back pocket before moving over to grab the gas can which had some fuel in it.

She kept moving, finding some things that could be useful. She put everything on top of the cars, mentally reminding herself to come back with a box to put the items in.

Vivian watched everyone as they dispersed. Glenn went to help Dale with the radiator and she smirked at him, "Look at you, handyman Glenn."

"Shut up." He muttered, turning back to the engine.

Vivian bounced the toddler on her hip and went through some cars. She found a little boy's backpack and went through it, "Oh, look at that, Liam. There's some toys for you in here."

"Yay!" Liam clapped.

Vivian placed him in the back seat of the car and began putting things inside the backpack. She was glad that there were clothes in the back, clothes for a 36 month old. Liam was going to outgrow his soon and needed bigger sizes.

A hand suddenly grabbed her hip and another covered her mouth to keep her from screaming, "Get in."

Rick pulled his hand away and she turned to him, "What?"

"Walkers. A bunch of them. Get in and hide."

Vivian nodded, getting into the trunk, "We're gonna play hide-n-seek, baby." She whispered.

She grabbed a blanket and brought it over her head, covering Liam, "Gotta stay quiet, baby."

Liam put his finger to his lips and Vivian nodded, "Yeah, just like that."

Marcie was leaning against a blue Toyota, waiting for the gas tank to empty while trying to figure out how to swing the butterfly knife around, when Daryl reached her, "Gotta hide." He muttered,

"Huh?" She put her knife down,

"Biters." He told her, "Too many to take on."

Marcie glanced back down the highway, "What about T-Dog? He's still down there."