They stared at eachother, Draken noticing the tears building up in Karus eyes. "Her last name is Sano now. Did you know that?"

Draken sighed, nodding. "I did. It was a decision no one could stop. We couldn't hurt her more by telling her no."

Karu stiffly nodded, wiping his tears. "I don't even know her anymore."

Draken nodded, leaning against the wall. "Well of course you don't. You two haven't seen eachother in five years, being ten at that. You know how much you've both changed in those five years? A lot developed between ten and almost sixteen."

Karu nods, looking at the ground. Draken walked forwards, placing a hand on his head, patting it. "None of us can convince her to talk to you, we've tried. So you're gonna do it, no matter what."

He nods again, looking up. "I'm gonna get my sister back."

Kana sat down, eating dinner. She was on one side of the table, Mikey on the other side, and all of Bonten on the sides. Everyone that was gone came back from their missions today and her and Ran cooked to celebrate everyone getting home safe.

"So, how was school?"

Kana looked at Takeomi, giving him a small smile. "It was cool. I met some nice people so hopefully it works out."

"I'm sure it will." Kakucho smiled at her and she nodded, smiling back.

Mikey looked at her, hesitating his next question. "Meet anyone from your old school?"

Kana froze mid chew, looking around at everyone. Finishing the food in her mouth, she shook her head. "I don't think so. I wasn't friends with anyone from grade school anyways so I wouldn't remember any of them."

Everyone nodded in understanding while Mikey decided to push it. "No one at all?"

Kanas eyes snapped straight the Mikey's. Clenching her jaw, she set her utensils down. "You knew, didn't you?"

Everyone heard Kanas cold voice, all of them confused except Mikey and Kakucho. Kakucho was there when they all sat down to talk it over. "Kana-"

"You knew Karu would be there, didn't you?"

Everyone's eyes widened, all looking at Mikey, who stared at Kana. Karu wasn't the only one with anger issues.

But let's get one thing straight.

Kanas was worse than ever.

And that's all that Mikey could think about. If he messed this up worse than he has, hell would break loose at dinner. "Draken and I talked about it, and we feel it's best for you two to get along again."

"Does my opinion not matter in this situation?"

"Of course it does-"

"Obviously not. Since I've told you for four years that I want nothing to do with him." Mikey could see how hard she was gripping the bowl of rice right now. "I want a new school."

"You're going back to school. You need your brother, and he needs you. This isn't fair to either of you."

"I refuse."

"You don't have a choice."

Kana stared at Mikey, Mikey doing the same back. Picking up her chopsticks, she picked up her bowl of rice, taking a bite. Mikey visually relaxed. "I see."

Mikey quickly dodged the bowl rice, the glass shattering against the wall. "Kana!-"

Kana picked up another bowl, throwing it straight at him. Mikey dodged it again before looking at Sanzu, who closer to Kana. "You can't make me do this! I don't want to talk to him!"

Sanzu wrapped his arms around Kana, who quickly began to thrash around. She pulled one arm free, accidentally punching Sanzus nose, hard. "Ah FUCK!"

His nose began bleeding, Takeomi going to help him with it. Kana quickly walked away, going straight to the hall and living room. Mikey and the others ran after her, hearing more glass shattering. Vases, pictures and other expensive valuables were all in the floor. Kokonoi winced at all the broken money lying around.

The thing with Kana was when she was mad, she would go absolutely fucking insane. It started about a year after she left school. What happened with her mom, Kazutora and Karu hit her all at once. Mikey woke up to her screaming, breaking everything she could find in her room. He had to hold her, trying to calm her down until she eventually tired herself out, going to sleep. She hadn't an outburst like this since the first time, since Mikey took care of the situation before it got this far.

Mikey stared at her with wide eyes, looking between her and the piece of glass she held in front of her. "Kana, that's enough! What would your mom think about you right now?"

Mikey knew he fucked up as soon as he seen Kanas face. "Don't talk about her." She began walking closer, causing him to walk backwards. "Don't talk about her! Never talk about her, you bastard!" Mikey quickly grabbed the glass, throwing it to the side and wrapping his arms around her. "No, NO! YOU DIDNT LOVE HER, YOU LEFT US! PUT ME DOWN!"

Mikey held her close, stroking her hair, tears falling from his eyes. He could see the tears streaming down her face and felt her weaken slightly. She began sobbing, screaming out into Mikey's chest. It was like she was feeling the pain of her mom disappearing again, and Karu treating her like shit.

It was hurting her all over again.