Chapter 15~Crack in Relations

Start from the beginning

Tere mere darmiyaan hain baatein ankahi
Tu wahaan hai main yahaan
Kyun saath hum nahin

Ravi was sitting in the car with her hands folded. Tears tried to come out of her eyes but still she controlled them. The door opened and closed with a loud noise. Ravi closed her eyes tightly flinching away. She bit her lips and then opened her eyes.

Faisley jo kiye
Faasley hi mile
Raahein judaa kyun ho gayi
Na tu ghalat, na main sahi

She looked at shiva who was sitting with a tensed face. She saw him rubbing his hands together and she could sense his anger building up inside him. His veins have popped out of his forehead. He was crackling his fingers.

Le ja mujhe saath tere
Mujhko na rehna saath mere

Le ja mujhe...

Ravi slowly with shivering hands kept it on his hands. And in a second he jerked her hand. She looked at him tearfully. She was about to say anything but he showed her his hand. "Don't ravi...not now...abhi nahi."

Thodi si dooriyan hain
Thodi majbooriyan hain
Lekin hai jaanta mera dil

Ravi choked on her tears and nodded slowly and looked outside. Shiva looked at karan and preeta entering Karan's car and his anger increased. He started his car and speed off. Tears spilled out of her eyes and she kept her hand on her mouth.

Ho.. Ik din toh aayega
Jab tu laut aayega
Tab phir muskuraayega mera dil

He could sense her crying but he was very much angry on whom he doesn't knows. The car got stuck in traffic. He looked at her and notice her shaking figure. He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. He noticed her red eyes through the mirror and hit his hand on the steering wheel.

Sochta hoon yahin
Baithe baithe yunhi
Raahein judaa kyun ho gayi
Na tu ghalat, na main sahi

It hurt him hardly and he winced in pain clutching his hand. Ravi turned with a jerk and looked at him in pain. She quickly took his hand and blew hair over it. He looked at her and was lost in her face. The hair fell on her face. He raised his hand and tucked it behind her ears. She looked at him.

Le ja mujhe saath tere
Mujhko na rehna saath mere

Le ja mujhe...

The car honked from behind and they came out of their world. Shiva took his hand back and Ravi turned outside again. She peeked through the corner of her eyes and saw his white knuckles due to his grip on the wheel. She sighed sadly.

Yaadon se lad raha hoon
Khud se jhaghad raha hoon
Aankhon mein neend hi nahi hai

The car stopped in front of Luthra mansion. Ravi opened door and rushed inside keeping her hand on her mouth stopping her muffle cries. Shiva sighed and was frustrated. He ran his hands through his hair and sighed. He opened the door and went out.

Ho.. tujhse juda hue toh
Lagta aisa hai mujhko
Duniya meri bikhar gayi hai

As he entered the house everyone looked at him questionably. He was too much angry and was not in a mood to answer now. He ignored their looks and went to the stairs. Ritik stopped him and shiva looked at him. "Abhi nahi bhai I am too tired."

"But hua kya hai?" Shivanya asked worriedly.

Dono ka tha safar
Manzilon pe aakar
Raahein judaa kyun ho gayi
Na tu ghalat, na main sahi

"Bohut jald pata chal jayega." He said and then glancing at the door the last time he went upstairs. Ravi has already locked the door. She was leaning on the door crying clutching her knees. Shiva knocked on the door but got no response. He sighed and also sat down leaning on the door. He closed his eyes and sighed deeply.

Le ja mujhe saath tere
Mujhko na rehna saath mere

Le ja mujhe...

Ravi looked at the door and then kept her hand on it. Shiva also kept his hand at the same place. Both had tears in their eyes. "I am sorry Ravi mujhe aise behave nahi karna chahiye tha I forgot ki dard toh tum bhi ho raha hai behen hai tumhari...but still karan galat hai and I won't spare him and I hope tum mere aur uske bich na ao warna...."

Sunn mere Khuda bas itni si meri duaa
Lauta de humsafar mera
Jaayega kuch nahi tera
Tere hi dar pe hoon khada

His words left incomplete but she knew what he wants to say. Before she could say anything. They heard the noise of a car. Ravi looked at their hand. He removed his hand and she could sense it. He went away and ravi opened the door hurriedly. She saw him going down the stairs. She also rushed out. She couldn't let the relations break like this.
Jaaun toh main jaaun main kahan
Taqdeer ko badal meri
Mujhpe hoga karam tera...

***No serious separation track will be here only some sad moments and that's all. Because this is an arranged marriage. Separation comes in love marriages where you love the person but here the relation was done by their families and they couldn't just separate due to a simple fuss. So just take a chill pill shivi lovers.***