"They're dead." I say with a straight face. He looked shocked as his grip loosens. I take that as my sign to remove my grip from him and walk off.

Walking towards the dance floor I see Nova dancing on some guy. "You wanna go somewhere?" I ask her.

"Yeah." She almost looks shocked I asked her somewhere. I nod towards the door and start walking. She gets the memo and start following me. Getting into the all-white Hellcat Charger.

"Where are we going?" she asks as I speed out of the clubs parking lot.

"You'll see" is all I say, changing gears.

 Arriving at my friend, Royce's place, knowing he's always home at night

Arriving at my friend, Royce's place, knowing he's always home at night. I get out of the car looking at Nova to see if she's comfortable or not. She looks fine so I continue walking in his house.

"Whose place is this?" She asks looking around. Most likely for people but they're all in his garage.

"A friends." I say plainly, walking to the garage door. Opening it, I see Royce, Koa, Mason, and Kylie. Clearing my throat to let them know they're not alone. Their heads snap over to me.

Koa and Kylie scream seeing me and run towards me. Knocking us to the ground as they both jump on me.

"Oh my god! What are you doing here?"
"Where have you been?"
"Are you too fancy to see us?"
"Bitch! Get off me!"
"I miss you!"
"Whose hand is touching me?"

I laugh slightly pushing them off me, turning my head to see Royce and Mason laughing at them. Shaking my head, I stand giving them a hand. I walk over to Royce and Mason. Mason gives me a hug as Royce slings his arm around my waist giving me a kiss on my temple.

I turn, locating Nova still standing in the doorway. Not awkwardly, just watching the little reunion with a small smile.

I've known Royce, Kylie, and Koa since we were in diapers running around in our diapers in the front yard, jumping over sprinklers. We met Mason in middle school and he was like a puzzle piece missing. Along with Bianca, but she's on some holiday thing and has been gone for the last 3 years.

"This is Nova." I say, nodding my head towards her.  They turn to face her now realizing that it wasn't just me.

Kylie steps towards her. " Hi! Oh my goodness, you are so pretty. I'm Kylie-Rose but you can call me Kylie. That's Mason, Royce, and Koa. I think we are gonna get along just fine as long as you don't snitch. Man I hate people that snitch. They're so snobby too. Ou and anno-"

"Kylie?" I ask loudly.

"Yes?" She turns to face me. At this point the guys have went to go sit back down on the couch.

"Shut up."

She pouts, flipping her golden blonde hair over her shoulder and goes to sit by the guys. Sitting on Masons lap, putting her legs on Koa's lap. Mason has a neat slicked back brown hair with green eyes. He has a muscular but lean body type and towers us at the height of 6'2.

Koa has dyed maroon shoulder length hair and blue eyes, it almost looks grey. Royce sitting on the couch in-front of them, he had a shaved head, maybe half an inch of hair, with brown eyes. He's more built, as in goes to the gym and underground fighting matches.

Going to sit by Royce and Nova beside me. He places his arm on my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. I smile at him which he returns.

I look at the table separating the couches and see white powder in lines, rolled up joints, little whitepills in a small bag, and a couple opened beers. A normal weekend night for them.

I look at everyone seeing them talking with a small smile on my face. I missed them. I haven't been able to see them as much as I want too. They tell me all the time to move in with them but the drive from here to the city is almost an hour.

A movement catches my eyes. Kylie getting up to the radio turning it up. Realizing the song my eyes widen as it was all of our favorite. It's Time by Imagine Dragons starts blaring, one by one they get up to dance, dragging me into it.

Taking the joint from Koa's mouth, I take a puff as I swing my hips the song that brings all the good memories back.

I don't ever wanna let you down,
I don't ever wanna leave this town.

Mason grabs my hand, spinning me into him, making me laugh softly.

'Cause after all
This city never sleeps at night

I move my head with the swinging of my hips as my hands grab onto Kylie's forearms as she copies my movements.

It's time to begin, isn't it?

It's been a while since I've been this happy. I never realize how much I miss them until I see them again.

I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit
I'm just the same as I was

My arms wrapped around Royce's neck, his arms wrapped around my waist as he moves them against him.

Now, don't you understand that I'm never changing who I am?

I pop a little white pill in my mouths and plop down on the couch, listening to the rest of the song in quiet while watching the rest of them continue to dance and scream their hearts out.

Just as the song goes off, the sound of pounding on the front door and the doorbell being ranged multiple times finally reaches our ears. I look at Royce with my eyebrows furrowed and he's looking at me confused.

All together we go to the front door. "We're like Scooby-Doo gang!" I hear Nova say. We all pause, looking at her before laughing loudly.

Sobering up, we finally open the door to be met with piercing grey eyes.