"You scared me!" I accuse and his eyes narrow down on me.

"Little bird I did not. I opened the door and you jumped." Raven says confidently as he heads out of the bedroom.

I can tell Raven plans on taking me to the kitchen but I have to get ready and take the kids to daycare. "Bathroom please." I say and he huffs but takes the path there anyways. Raven sets me down in the bathroom and I expect him to leave but he just stands there. "Uhm thank you." I say and Raven nods but he doesn't move.

I move on with what I was previously going to do. I get a toothbrush ready then begin to brush my teeth. Raven watches me the whole time. After I am done I start trying to brush my hair but a Raven's tattooed hand takes the brush from me. He moves my body in front of the mirror and begins to gently brush through my hair. He is careful not to pull it and gently gets any knots out that he finds.

I stand still because seeing Raven do this is something I didn't realize would make me feel so warm inside. "Are you okay Little bird?" He finally asks and I bite my lip.

"Yes." That isn't exactly the truth but it also isn't a complete lie.

"Losing a parent is hard along with the other bitches." Raven hums and I turn to face him. He must be able to see the confusion on my face because he smiles at me.

"My mother was killed by cancer when I was young. Healthcare in Russia was not good." Raven whispers softly and I wish I could take that pain away from him.

I can't so instead I push myself forward and wrap my arms around him as much as possible. Raven easily picks me up and sets me on the sink. He drops his head to my neck and I bring my fingers up to his hair and gently thread them through. He groans and I can feel his breath puffing against my neck.

After a minute Raven brings his head up and smiles at me. "Always worrying about others. Promise me one thing?" He asks and I nod. "Give those pretty little wings a rest from flying please? Let the trees hold you up. Promise?" Raven asks and I almost lose it. If these guys keep saying sweet stuff like this then I will never get myself together.

Instead of speaking I simply nod and Raven seems satisfied with that. He kisses me on the cheek and walks out of the bathroom. He didn't even make a threat about smacking my butt.

I finish with everything in the bathroom then make my way to Cams room. When I open the door I see him completely sprawled out on the bed. He is snoring softly and and I take a quick picture before he wakes up. What else are sisters for?

I walk over to the bed and curl up beside Cam. He instantly moves towards me and wraps his arms around me. His head lays in my chest and I can feel his head beating evenly. I really should wake him up but the days where he will willingly lay with me are coming to an end. I can't waste any chance I get.

For the next ten minutes I lay there with Cameron. Every now and then I stroke his hair. When I know it is absolutely time to get up I rub his back until his eyes pop open. "Time for school kiddo." I tell him and he groans but gets up. I leave Cam to get himself ready and head towards Lily room.

When I get there she is standing up, waiting for me. "Morning baby girl." I say softly and Lily raises her arms up to me. I lift her up and bring her over to her closet. I change her into a simply pair of black leggings and a red sweater with white hearts all over it. I grab a pair of shoes and put them on. The whole time Lily sits perfectly still and I smile at her.

Once we're done I carry her to my room. There I grab a pair of of black leggings and I simply buy on a white sweatshirt and white shoes. Once I am done I go to grab Lily but she stands up and begins walking. I follow closely behind her and steer her in the right direction but other than that I stay out of the way.