Lin Cheng didn't know whether to laugh or cry, so he comforted everyone and announced the meeting.

Lin Cheng sorted out the materials, and a junior rubbed in front of him, and asked a little excitedly and stuttered: "Senior, I'm Li Lu, can I treat you to dinner?"

Everyone present stopped. Including Xie Yifeng.

The familiar old members exchanged glances:

"Look, another one who likes the vice president."

"That's useless, the vice president doesn't call anyone."

Lin Cheng raised his head and looked at the person in front of him, who looked a little familiar. After thinking for a few seconds, he remembered that this was the boy who gave him candy after the last interview in the discipline department. He just smiled and tried to refuse, when he heard a bang.

Everyone looked at the source of the sound and saw Xie Yifeng stood up, kicked the stool again, walked directly to Lin Cheng, and pulled up his arm involuntarily, "He eats with me."

Lin Cheng was embarrassed for a while: "I..."

"We want to discuss the matter of the Disciplinary Department." Xie Yifeng interrupted.

Lin Cheng looked at Xie Yifeng, he didn't intend to get used to Xie Yifeng's stinky problem, but fell into Xie Yifeng's deep eyes, Lin Cheng seemed to see a trace of grievance, for some reason he softened, and nodded in response.

Xie Yifeng glanced at Li Lu provocatively. Although the other party was a male Beta and met Lin Cheng's mate selection criteria, Lin Cheng finally left with him.

Lin Cheng saw that the atmosphere between the two was not right. Li Lu still insisted on straightening his waist even though his legs were shaking. He hurriedly packed his things and called Xie Yifeng to leave together.

The people who stayed were very surprised!

"Ah, ah, Xie Yifeng, right? Xie Yifeng, a scheming dog, actually took the vice president's hand."

"The vice president also promised to eat with him, but the deputy minister never ate with me alone."

"Are those rumours true? that the vice president is really with Xie Yifeng?"

"No, I don't believe it, woo woo, the vice president is so good-looking, Xie Yifeng deserves it?"

"People have to compare with the vice president. He's not bad, and he's still an Alpha, but I'm still sour."

"Don't stop me, I'm going to shatter Xie Yifeng."

Because of this complaint, the relationship between the old and new members has grown by leaps and bounds.

As soon as Lin Cheng and Xie Yifeng went out, he asked, "What's wrong with you?"

"I'm okay." Xie Yifeng took out the candy from his pocket and wanted to stuff it into Lin Cheng's hand.

Lin Cheng ducked for a while, Xie Yifeng stopped, and his voice was a little low: "Do you like that Beta apprentice more?"

Lin Cheng didn't react, "Which apprentice?"

"The male Beta who gave you candy, he meets your mate selection criteria, do you want him if you don't want my candy?" Xie Yifeng's sour words contained a trace of grievance.

    Lin Cheng couldn't help laughing aloud. It's been so long since the candy delivery, but Xie Yifeng still remembers it.

He waved his hand: "Don't worry, I don't want any candy."