26

TWS:
mature language
mentions of depression
mentions of suicide attempts
mentions of cutting
mentions of loss

-

recommended song for scene:
to build a home: the cinematic orchestra

Dream didn't get any sleep whatsoever last night.

Tears were still falling from his eyes that morning.

All he could do was sit in his bed. Completely numb as tears fell from his eyes.

It's my fault.

He died because of me.

If I just heard him out...

God I could've prevented him from dying.

But I didn't.

I caused that crash to happen.

It's all my fucking fault...

Why didn't I just hear him out...

He sat numb for a while. Staring at the ceiling whilst he sat contemplating the fact that George is gone.

Eventually turning his head to his desk as he saw a polaroid of him and George.

He grabbed the polaroid as he sat up in his bed.

It was a picture of them at the beach. Just laying on the sand together.

He remembered when George took his Polaroid camera. Remembering that moment when he took the picture.

Remembering how it was almost a month into their relationship at that time.

He'd always cherished this photo as if it was the most valuable thing to him.

Which it is.

He felt his fingers clench tightly on the polaroid. Almost bending it as he rested his elbows on his knees.

Resting his forehead against his hands that were holding the polaroid as he felt himself sob more.

His sorrow turned into wrath very quickly. Feeling his wrath build up as he threw the polaroid across the room.

Grabbing his pillow as he began punching his anger out whilst his tears began falling at a quicker pace. Hearing as his sobs weren't so silent anymore.

He'd pummeled his pillow so much yet he was still filled with guilt and annoyance with himself.

He couldn't help but stand up as he completely made his room a mess.

Slamming clothes everywhere on his floor.

"Its my fucking fault!"

Slamming his pillows against his wall whilst letting them fall on his floor.

"If I had just heard you out non of this would've fucking happened!"

Throwing anything else he could find across the room.

"I do trust you I fucking trust you!"

He'd been so distracted by his emotions he never realized how much noise he was making.

His mom downstairs.

His dad in his room.

His sister in her room.

All three sitting still as they listened.

Listened as Dream yelled whilst slamming things against his floor and walls.