12

TWS:
mature language

-

The two finally arrived at the house. Walking in as they shared an umbrella giggling at each other's jokes.

They entered the house kicking their shoes off as they took off their soaked layers of clothing.

Dream heard as footsteps approached the two. Looking up as he saw his mom approaching them.

"Oh, I didn't know you were bringing George!" She smiled as she hugged George.

"Speaking of... mom I need to talk to you and dad about something." Dream uttered.

"Oh okay. George go ahead and make yourself at home while we're at it." She smiled.

"Thank you." George smiled back as he made his way to Dream's room.

Dream was now sat in the kitchen with his parents as they were sat at the kitchen table.

He talked in a low and soft voice so he wouldn't be heard by George and accidentally remind him of what had just happened to him.

"So George is gonna be here for a while. He was kicked out of his house this morning. It's not my place to say why but he has no where to live. No one to take him to school, no one to pick him up from school, he just doesn't have a home right now so I offered that he stays here until we can find him another home. I'm sorry I didn't ask for your guys' permission but he's my... he's my best friend and I can't just do nothing. Again I'm sorry." Dream confessed.

His parents felt sorrow. The two clenched their jaws as they could only imagine how George felt in this moment.

"Hey it's okay. Just be glad you decided to tell us in general! I am more than happy to let George stay here!" His mom smiled.

He turned to his dad. "Dad?"

"Kiddo you know I'm okay with it! Plus you've got the hots for him so..." His dad teased.

"Dad!" Dream scoffed.

"Oh you so do! Be who you are!"

"Okay I'm going to my room." Dream chuckled with irritation as he stood up from the table. Making his way up the stairs.

"Don't have sex while you're in there." His mom teased.

"Mom Shush!" He scolded with a giggle.

As Dream got upstairs he was stopped by his sister again.

"You look happy. And I notice George is here. Did you figure it out?" She asked with a smile.

He sighed. "No I haven't. He approached me and he's gonna be staying her for a while."

"I know... I heard the important parts of your conversation with mom and dad... But you'd better start figuring out what you did wrong and soon because you don't want to fuck up again. Even though we already know what you did wrong..." She uttered making her way to her room.

"Language Drista!" Dream teased.

"Don't act like you haven't heard me swear several times!" She mocked as she entered her room.

Dream scoffed and shook his head as he now made his way to his bedroom.

As soon as he opened his bedroom door he saw George sat on his bed doing what looked to be english homework.