5

TWS:
mature language
mentions of being drunk
mentions of being drugged
mentions of sexual assault
mentions of rape

-

Black. Only black. That's all George could see as he slowly felt himself wake up.

He felt he's been out for a while, longer than he's usually out for.

He felt as cold air was brushing past his legs that were seemingly spread open.

Delusional. Feeling something in between his legs.

It felt good. Really good. Uncontrollably releasing slight whines from his mouth as he felt his back arch the more he felt it.

Slowly waking up more, hearing heavy breaths and whines escaping from someone else. Opening his eyes as his vision came to better quality.

Seeing that brunette again.

Only she was on him. Riding him.

"What the fuck..." George whispered. Feeling as she only went faster now that he was awake.

"Get the fuck off me!" George whined.

She didn't say anything. She only kept going.

"I said get off!" George shouted louder.

He can't sit up. He's way too drugged to sit up.

He heard knocking. Knocking and slamming from the bedroom door.

"What's happening in there?!" He heard a muffled voice say.

"Please get off!" George whined again.

She only went faster.

He felt tears begin to form in his eyes.

"Get off you stupid bitch!" George cried.

He heard as the door swung open. "What the fuck are you doing!?" He heard a familiar voice say.

She finally got off of him. He was finally free to move in his own. Only he couldn't move that well. The most he could do was curl into a ball as he sobbed. Sobbing as he gripped tight on the bed sheet.

"You're raping someone in my house!? In my bedroom!?" The voice only got louder and louder every word that was spoken.

"You raping someone in general is fucked up! One of my friends too!? Really Melissa!?"

George recognized that name.

Melissa.

He froze as he sat curled in a ball half naked. Tears still pouring from his eyes.

He only cried more when he realized Dream had dated someone named Melissa in grade ten.

He knew it. He knew he recognized her.

"Put your clothes on and get the fuck out of my house!" The voice screamed.

George heard as the door closed quietly.

"No. No no no... No don't touch me please!" George sobbed as he backed away from the voice. Still curled in a ball.

"George I'm not gonna do anything okay? I'm here to help you okay."

George looked up as he saw Tommy holding a phone in one hands and his boxers and sweats in the other. George only sobbed more.

Tommy was hurt for George. Very hurt. He could only imagine how George was feeling right now.

"I promise." He softly tossed George's sweatpants and boxers at him as he stopped recording on his phone.

George grabbed hold of his clothes. Tightly.