20

TWS:
mature language

-

George was awoken by the sweet sound of Dream's voice. Whispering his name.

"George we're here." Dream smiled slightly shaking George's leg.

As George sat up his vision became clear. Looking out the front car window. All he saw was mesmerizing.

The beautiful navy sky with shined white specks splattered all around it.

Clouds that almost covered the moon as they flowed freely in the sky.

Tree silhouettes that followed each other down two mountains that met at the ground.

The whole view from atop a mountain whilst the car was rested on the grassy floor they're on.

All Dream was focused on were George's eyes. His eyes as they stared into this view.

"Woah..." George mumbled.

His focus finally switched to around the car.

"How did you even get up here?"

"There's a pathway." Dream smiled.

"It's gorgeous!" George smiled looking at the view again.

He leaned back in his chair as he was still staring into George's eyes. "It is." He whispered.

"I came here almost every summer with my family... we would go camping exactly in this area." Dream uttered.

He finally caught himself as he had thought of another idea.

He scoffed at himself as he plugged his phone in whilst he got out of the car opening the door to the back seat.

recommended song for scene:
dreaming of you: cigarettes after sex

George's attention broke once he had heard music coming from the car radio as the driver's door closed.

He noticed Dream was now sitting in the back of the car. Patting his hand on the area next to him. Inviting George to sit next to him.

George scoffed as he got out of the car. Thinking of what Dream could possibly be planning as he took his spot next to him.

"What are you trying to do?" George giggled as his eyes switched between Dream's lips and eyes.

He watched as Dream began to lay flat on his back. Letting his legs bend whilst his feet went flat so he wouldn't be squished due to how tall he is.

He opened his arms as his hands did the same motion George had done that was inviting George to lay on him.

George smiled as he chuckled a little. Slipping his legs between Dream's as he rested his chin between Dream's neck and chest.

Placing his hands around his neck as his thumbs rubbed his cheeks. Letting Dream's arms wrap around his back whilst one hand rustles through his hair.

"Hi pretty boy." Dream whispered with a smile.

"Hi golden retriever." George smiled back tracing Dream's cheeks with his thumbs.

"Clay." Dream heard George whisper.

He felt his heart spin hearing him say his name. God how much he loves hearing George say his name.

"Hm?"

"There's something on your face." George mumbled.

Dream moved his hand to his face as he felt around it. Feeling only his skin.