23

TWS:
mature language
mentions of blood
slight mentions of impalement
mentions of death

-

All Dream felt was physical pain.

All he could hear was wind and glass falling off the car that he'd just crashed.

His vision becomes more clear as he sits up. Barley being able to actually hold himself up.

He brought his hand to his head in attempt to rub it yet as soon as his skin touched his forehead was just stinging.

His fingers now felt wet as he looked at them to see red.

I'm bleeding.

My head is pounding...

Do I have a concussion?

He was finally able to actually properly sit up. Holding the left side of his waist for it hurt.

Until he remembered he wasn't alone in the car.

George...

George where's George!?

He looked around frantically until he saw him. Seeing him all the way across the street completely knocked out on his back with his arms and legs sprawled out.

He remembered the car flipping. He remembered seeing glass break. He remembered seeing George fly head first out the front of the car.

Realization hit him.

Realization that George had flown out of the car all the way across the street.

"Holy shit."

He stood up as fast as he could in the amount of pain he was in. Limping as quick as he could to George.

"George!" He cried as he tumbled down sitting next to him.

George laid there as he could barley hear Dream's muffled voice flop next to him.

Dream gently lifted George's head to face him.

"George!" He shouted this time. Worried.

All his stress left his body as soon as he saw his eyes open. He let out a large sigh of relief.

George's vision was blurry. Only being able to see a blurred figure that looked like Dream looking down at him.

Head pounding. Arms numb. Legs numb. Body numb.

"Dream? It's you right?" He felt as Dream cupped his other hand to his face.

"Yes! yes I'm here. It's me I'm here." His voice sounded panicked.

"Don't go... Please don't leave me." George mumbled.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm never leaving you." Dream felt himself holding back a wave of tears.

"I'm so sorry George. I'm sorry I'm so sorry. I didn't mean anything I said. Don't you dare think I meant anything I said!"

George could hear the break in his voice and the tears dropped on his face.

He felt stinging. It hurt. It hurt so bad.

"It hurts." George whispered.

Dream froze as tears were still pouring from his eyes.

"What hurts?"

George didn't say anything. Only stared. Stared as his vision began to go clear.

He couldn't focus on anything other than his vision going clear.