10

TWS:
mature language
mentions of sexual assault trauma

-

Dream sat up wiping his face that was covered in tears as he heard his bedroom door knock.

"Come in." He uttered.

He looked down at his bed sheets as he was sat up in case he still had some tears on his face. Hearing as his door creaked open.

"What is it?" He mumbled.

"I know you haven't been okay recently." He heard his sister from his door.

"No I'm fine." He mumbled shaking his head.

"Clay we've talked about how I feel when you lie to me. I don't like when I know you're hiding something from me but you just don't tell me the truth!"

He took a deep breath as he finally lifted his head to look at her. "Can you close the door please?" He mumbled looking down again.

She nodded as she closed the door as she approached her brother.

"Please for the love of god tell me what's been going on with you." She shrugged as she took her spot next to him on his bed.

Dream looked up at her again as he felt his tears build up once again. Thinking about what he's seen and felt this entire week.

Watching as George would make eye contact with him, only he wouldn't put in the usual effort of actually talking to him. 

Calling his name and seeing as he was completely ignored. 

Seeing him interact with his other friends, Alex and Niki perfectly fine. 

Calling him and getting no answer. 

Texting him and getting no answer. 

Remembering as he was looking back at all the messages they've sent each other.

At this point he's completely broke down. He began to sob recalling these moments of the past week.

"George hasn't talked to me at all this week and I don't even know why. He still talks with his other friends perfectly fine and then with me it's almost like I don't fucking exist." He started. Feeling as if a waterfall was falling from his eyes.

"I've tried calling him I've tried texting him... hell I've even tried calling his name in person during passing period! Fucking nothing! No answer! He'll make eye contact with me but he just won't even talk to me! I don't know what the fuck I could've done wrong to make him so mad at me... I just feel invisible in his life right now..." Dream sobbed as he rested his head on the face of his palms. Sobbing more in his hands.

He felt as Drista's hand was now on his back. Softly brushing it as he sobbed.

They sat there for a little. Drista sitting next to her brother stroking his back as he completely broke down. Eventually Dream's sobs getting quieter.

"It sucks when someone you care about just stops talking to you. And yes I know how it feels... I've dealt with it." She mumbled still brushing his back.

"Do you think there was a time before school or any day before where you think you could've made him mad at you? Maybe a time where he possibly sounded upset?" She questioned taking her hand off his back.

Dream toggled through his memory. He remembered the phone call the night before he was ignored.

Remembering as he heard the change of tone from George.

"Are you okay?" He remembered asking. Remembering how he felt worried.

"Yeah, I just did a lot of homework and I'm really tired." He remembered his response as it too sounded in a sorrow tone.