3

TWS:
mature language

-

Buzz...

Buzz...

Dream flinched again at the sound of his phone ringing. Only this time he had just woken up from a long slumber.

He turned to face his phone as he stretched his body a little. He turned his phone screen to face him as he read the number calling him.

sap <3 is calling...

He felt his heart was racing a marathon.

He's calling

Buzz...

Why is he calling?

Buzz...

Me of all people?

Buzz...

He chose to call me?

Buzz...

He sat up stretching his back. As he quickly slid his finger across the phone screen answering the call.

"Hello?" He mumbled still a little tired.

"Hey Dream! I just need a little help with homework if that's okay."

Dream smiled hearing his voice. He was moved that Sapnap asked him for help out of everyone he could've potentially asked.

"Yeah of course! What do you need?" Dream uttered as he rubbed his eyes with his other hand.

All Drista heard through Dream's door were the muffled sounds of her brother's laughter and smile. She checked her phone as the time read 12:46PM.

What the hell is he doing past noon?

Her curiosity got the best of her as she pressed her ear against his wooden door.

She heard pauses before Dream went on explaining some english homework and some slight giggles during some pauses so she assumed he was on the phone with someone and helping them with homework.

"Yeah no problem!" She heard his muffled voice through the door.

She heard another giggle before he finally ended the call. She was extremely curious now. Curious as to who he was talking to like that.

Was that George?

I swear if it's that other guy I saw him with yesterday...

Knock Knock.

Dream turned his head to face the door as he continued stretching. "Come in!"

He watched as his door opened revealing his sister poking her head out. She stood there with an eyebrow raised and a questioning expression.

Dream felt confused.

"You good? Like do you need anything?" He shrugged.

"Who were you so happy to be on call with?" She questioned.

"Why are you so nosey?" He chuckled.

"I'm just curious! Who was that?" She crossed her arms smirking.

He sighed as he shook his head slightly. "It's that guy you saw me talking to yesterday."

He watched as she gave disoriented look. Still crossing her arms. "Him!?" She watched as he nodded smiling slightly.

"Clay..." She mumbled rubbing her face with the palms of her hands.

"What? I think he's cute!"

"Cute." She widened her eyes.