9

TWS:
mature language

-

All Dream heard was his obnoxiously loud alarm. He groaned at the sound as he went to grab his phone turning it off.

He checked the time. Reading 6:25AM.

He almost put his phone down to rest for at least five more minutes until he realized he needed to drive Drista to school this week before he had to take himself to school.

He sighed with a groan as he finally forced himself out of his bed.

He dressed himself in a pair of black cargo pants with a white button up shirt and a pastel green sweater over top. He looked in his mirror as he adjusted the collars on his button up. Setting them over top the sweater. He slipped his backpack over his shoulder as he was now going downstairs.

drista >:)

mom and dad gotta go to work early this week
so i'm taking you to school the entire week :)

also i'm making you breakfast what do you want?

Buzz...

Drista was awoken by her phone buzzing, yet it was only twice. She checked the time reading 6:43AM. Her alarm would be going off seven minutes from now.

Her eyes caught two notifications reading as it stated they popped up just now.

From clay >:(
2 Messages

She unlocked her phone as she opened his contact.

clay >:(

mom and dad gotta go to work early this week
so i'm taking you to school the entire week :)

also i'm making you breakfast what do you want?

i'll just have cereal and i'll be good :)

plus i'll have lunch at school if i get hungry.

She groaned as she forced herself out of her bed.

She stretched out her body a bit before walking over to her closet. Choosing what she should wear.

Before anything she checked the weather to make sure she wore a pair of clothes that she would feel comfortable in throughout the day.

The high was 64 degrees Fahrenheit - 17 degrees Celsius.

She doesn't really feel like "dressing up" so she threw on a pair of brown sweatpants with a beige sweater. Adding her white platformed converse to her look.

She added a little eyeliner and mascara as she made her way downstairs with that heavy backpack of hers.

Dream had now heard as footsteps were hauling down the stairs. Just finishing his sister's cereal.

He set the cereal on the table as he made himself toast so he wouldn't be completely starving.

He heard as Drista set her bag down on the floor whilst she began eating her cereal scrolling through her phone.

"Good morning." He smiled taking a bite out of his so called breakfast.

"Morning." She mumbled.

"How do you not sound exhausted? I know you don't sleep well because you never do." She teased raising an eyebrow at her bother.

He shrugged as he took the seat next to her. "I'm just so used to not sleeping I guess."

"You need to get a better sleep schedule." She mocked.