The fairest of them all

Start from the beginning

From Camelot, King Arthur gave Jefferson 3 blocks of gold as a gift to a dear friend, remembering how Kitty had helped teach him how to fence properly. Dunbroch, Princess Merida had given Jefferson a recipe for shortbread and ginger cake that he was going to bake for her for their anniversary, and he gave Merida a new shall that Kitty had made for her, with a beautiful blue tartan colouring the fabric. From Wonderland all of their friends had worked with the white queen to collect together a string of small pearls. From Oz Glinda the good witch had gifted Jefferson a gorgeous green emerald with gleamed in the light. 

With all of the gifts Jefferson had made her a new beautiful gold necklace from her old one  by melting the gold from Camelot and using it to form a longer chain but also to help expand the original heart from the necklace and then using the pearls for an outline and cutting each jewel into a shape so all together they formed a heart that was being held together by all the pearls and gold. He had wrapped it in cloth and tied a bow on top, he was so nervous that she wouldn't like it but he decided to stay positive, he just hoped that she wouldn't prefer the old necklace or he would be rather embarrassed.

He lifted a bouquet of flowers off the table and headed to their bedroom where he saw kitty sleeping with a smile of her face, he sat of the edge of the bed and leaned in to give her a kiss effectively waking her up from her sleep. "Good morning my love. Happy anniversary," He whispered and kissed her cheek, "good morning darling, happy anniversary." She opened her eyes and Jefferson stared at her beautiful blue cat eyes before smiling and handing her the flowers, she gasped and sat up "oh Jefferson there gorgeous!" She took them and then wrapped her arms around him, before pulling back to kiss him. They soon heard footsteps quickly approaching them before the door opened and a body launched at them, "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MAMA! PAPA!" Grace shouted whilst throwing herself at them, luckily Jefferson caught her in time.

"thank you baby." Jefferson said to her. They all got dressed and sorted for the day before heading downstairs and Kitty gasped and covered her mouth as she saw the efforts Jefferson had gone to, to make sure their anniversary was perfect. Her eyes were filling up with tears and her throat felt blocked up because she was getting emotional "oh Jefferson. What did I ever do to deserve you?" She cried into his neck, "oh no my dear, what did I ever do to deserve you? You my love are spectacular. And I did not work alone many friends helped me and also Grace assisted me in my baking to assure we still had a house afterwards." Kitty extended her arm to Grace "come here you." She still had tears running down her face but she held Grace tightly with one arm and Jefferson with the other.

"I don't know what I ever did to deserve such an amazing family but I love you both more than anything!" Grace sniffled a little bit "I love you too mama, papa." Jefferson kissed her head "I love you both my dears." They stood in that embrace for a few minutes before Jefferson pulled away "alright you two, we better get a shift on before charming and snow's wedding so let's open the gifts and have breakfast before we leave." They all sat at the table and Jefferson handed Kitty the cloth that contained the necklace that he had made, she opened it and the tears started again, the necklace was absolutely beautiful and now she knew where her necklace had been and she was speechless that her husband had gone to such lengths to surprise her.

"Jefferson, I don't deserve this." He looked at his beautiiful wife's tear stricken face before wiping her tears with his thumbs and kissing her nose, watching her scrunch her nose up cutely and her ears twitched on her head. "You my love deserve the world, the sun, the moon and the stars. I just wish I could give you it all." He said resting his hand on her cheek and stroking her cheek with his thumb. He noticed Kitty's tail softly swaying behind her and he picked up the new necklace and motioned for her to turn around. He put the necklace on her and she walked to the mirror to see her reflection.

Kitty was speechless, she absolutely adored the necklace, she ran over and gave Jefferson another hug and a peck before running to their room to retrieve his gift

Kitty was speechless, she absolutely adored the necklace, she ran over and gave Jefferson another hug and a peck before running to their room to retrieve his gift. "My gift isn't at all as glamorous as yours was." She said sitting back down with a frown "but I did make it by hand so I hope you like them." She handed him the parcel and studied his reaction as he opened it, Jefferson opened the package and saw two thin scarfs, a purple patterned one and a burgundy red one, he loved them, "oh kitten there wonderful." He said putting one on and tucking it into his shirt. She smiled happy he liked them "I think you both look great." Grace smiled at them both "thank you Gracie-girl." Kitty said, before handing out food to everyone. After the Hatters had eaten they made their way to the castle.

Kitty and Grace were so excited, Kitty was helping Snow prepare for the wedding by helping her with her hair and getting into her dress while Jefferson and the dwarves were helped David get ready. "We're you nervous about your wedding?" Snow asked out of the blue making Kitty freeze with her movements before resuming "yes, yes I was but that was probably more to do with the fact that my father was the dark one more than anything, I loved Jefferson and Grace with all my heart, I still do so I knew I was doing the best thing." She smiled fondly just thinking about her family before snapping out of it and finishing up on Snow's hair. Both of them walked up to the mirror and looked at snow's reflection. 

"oh snow." Her voice cracked a little bit. "You certainly are the fairest of all." She said tearing up "you look absolutely breathtaking." Snow looked at Kitty "oh please don't cry or I'll start Kitty!" Kitty nodded and tried to wipe her tears. Snow turned around and hugged Kitty and Kitty returned the hug. There was a knock at the door. "Ok my dears, tick tock goes the clock, your prince is wa-" Jefferson froze mid sentence "oh Snow you look amazing." He smiled at her and she smiled back "are we ready to go ladies?" He asked them with his signature smirk. They both nodded and he held out both arms for each woman to go either side. Snow on the left and his wife on the right with Grace happily walking in front with her basket of white rose petals to be the flower girl and they walked down towards the palace great hall. 

They approached the palace great hall and they stopped out side with Snow and Kitty getting prepared as Kitty was the maid of honour and Jefferson being best man but also walking Snow down the aisle. Jefferson turned to Snow one last time "are you ready to do this Snow?" He asked her, she took a deep breath and nodded, "then let's do this thing." And the doors opened and they began walking down the isle in the order of Grace then Kitty then finally Jefferson and Snow. Everyone turned and looked at them and Snow took one look at charming and knew that she had made the right choice. She took a deep breath and walked down the aisle.

3848 words

fully edited