Look at my baby Nathan- 🤧

Hmph, the fanart I was in was better ;)))

you are so self absorbed- but anyway here's one of MC!

    Honestly, it's really nice seeing everyone's different interpretations of the characters and MC

It makes me feel really warm knowing people are willing to put time and effort to drawing stuff for us and as such, I'll try to do my best to satisfy you all and make it so you guys don't feel like your time has been wasted! ^^

yes, do give all these people some love for their time and effort <3

and enjoy the chapter you guys! 

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

Disclaimer: We do not own any of the pictures used in this story unless stated otherwise, we only own the cover, plot, and my original characters

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

~ Your POV ~

< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >

The way to the Star Kingdom was not a very pleasant trip to say the least. You couldn't enjoy the ride nor the scenery as your mood was completely and utterly ruined by a certain someone. 

I mean, did it really look like you and Athen were a couple and Elijah was your child? No, that guy was just delusional. Yep, he just had problems with his eye sight. You were quite firm about that too.

After about four hours of constant flying, a voice was heard through the speakers announcing that you would all be there in about an hour. At that, you shut your eyes in relief. 

Although you were only sitting down for the entire way there, you still felt tired and wanted to get off the air-ship as soon as you could. Preferably in the next hour or so, if not you were literally gonna jump out of this plane.

Of course you really wouldn't, but you couldn't help but complain anyway. Flying and sitting down for hours was exhausting.

"Everyone please pay attention. We will be there soon so get into your gear and get ready." An unfamiliar woman's voice was broadcasted through out the plane and you stood up to get your bag from the compartment above. 

You were already in what you needed to be in, you just didn't put your armor on yet so you put that on and turned a blind eye to the various men casually stripping in front of your eyes to change.

This was why you already got into what you needed, how were you supposed to change in front of all these people? There was only a bathroom here, but it wasn't very large. Besides, they were all full and packed 24/7 anyway.