AFTER MARRIAGE:

After the conflict at the Agape Constellation.Lim was arrested and imprisoned at the Clover Kingdom for what he all did to (Y/n) and Yuno along with attacking the Clover Kingdom during the attack of the terrorist name Eye of the Midnight Sun.

As what Yuno promised to the three of them especially to (Y/n),he had finally fulfilled it.Children would usually just say things out without thinking however Yuno was having the thought differently than a child he was sure to be with (Y/n) forever and the only option to have that is to marry her then few years later before she reached her 10th year of age.Yuno had developed a romantic feelings toward (Y/n).

After everything was settled around the Agape Constellation continent and the Heart Kingdom along with the Clover Kingdom had diplomatic relationship with each other.(Y/n) became the legal ruler of the Agape Constellation by Maggie's blessing and as a witness.

"Would you want to stay and be with me forever (Y/n)?"

"I would like to marry you,Yuno..I know that I'll be happy being with you."

~~~

"(Y/n) Celestial..I will love you in both health and sickness I won't leave your side and I will love you forever."

"And Yuno.I will also love you in both health and sickness I won't leave your side and I will love you until my last breath."

~~~

After they exchange vows on their marriage and the wedding along with the other ceremony with each other they headed straight to their new home which they received as a wedding gift from the Wizard Emperor,Julius.Both Bell and Maggie went somewhere for the rest of the day to give the two a private time together after their wedding.

It was already night time and both Yuno and (Y/n) are already on their own master's bedroom facing each other's back having a silent atmosphere to the both of them.

'If Bell was only hear I could make a conversation and topic to talk about with her..this time it's not only normal like the rest of our days before we're already in a married life and we won't be separating forever..'Yuno thought getting embarrassed to talk first.

'How should I start a conversation with him? It's just Yuno yet I'm kind of embarrassed..'(Y/n) thought while taking few to Yuno.

"(Y/n)/Yuno."they both said.

"You go first."(Y/n) said as Yuno shake his head.

"No,you should speak first before me."Yuno said as she didn't argue and nod her head as a response.

"U-Um..w-what should we do? I mean,it's already night and our ceremony is already done.."(Y/n) said while scratching her cheek.

"I think we should do what usually newly married couples do..?"Yuno says looking away embarrassed as (Y/n) let out a low chuckle unnoticed by Yuno.

'He's cute as ever especially when he gets embarrassed and shy all of it..'she thought cracking a small side smile on her lips.

"Do you finally get what I am saying? It seems like you do since you crack a smile."Yuno said as he finally looked (Y/n).

"Uh--I do know what should happen next,but..I'm embarrassed to do so.."(Y/n) said as she gets flustered and Yuno suddenly went closer to (Y/n) on the bed which caught her off.

"Y-Yuno what are you--"she got cut off when Yuno pulled her into a hug.

"I just wanna hug you..am I not allowed to do so?"Yuno said acting all cute which didn't leave a choice to (Y/n) as she just let him be.

A few minutes after Yuno saying sweet things to (Y/n) while hugging her and gently stroking her hair from the back but soon after that Yuno begun to do his move to her as her newly husband.

'Is Yuno..k-k-kissing my neck!?'(Y/n) thought as she debated whether she would push Yuno away or just let him be and act like nothing is serious.

Unexpectedly,Yuno made his way on kissing (Y/n) from the neck up to her face as he kisses her cheek and her lips which they then stare at each other's gaze.

'I don't know if I am doing it right and if I satisfied her..I'm not really good at this thing and it's kind of embarrassing to do,but I have to since I am the male here and I am her husband and she's my wife..'Yuno thought as he receives a kiss from (Y/n) on the lips and forehead.

"Yuno don't hesitate if you want affection from me,okay?"she said which caught Yuno's guard off and he then slightly nod his head in respond.

"I want to spend my time tonight with you being satisfied by me.."Yuno said trying not to look away from her.

"Of course you can Yuno after all I do love you and we're married now."She said as Yuno slowly pushed her down to the bed as he was on top of her.

"Um..e-er..."(Y/n) couldn't find the right words to respond to her husband.

'This is making me flustered! Yuno's being kind of dominant right now!'she thought getting all flustered inside.

'Am I doing things right?'Yuno questioned himself.

Then,Yuno take his upper shirt off then he takes (Y/n)'s hand and place it on his chest as she felt his heartbeat out was beating wildly like non-stop.

'Is he really so nervous right now..Yuno's look can be pretty deceiving at first I thought he really want this with passion and determination but deep inside he was confused and getting all nervous..'she thought as she smiled at him as a respond.

"You don't have to push yourself,Yuno.We can take things slower and we really don't have to make things fast."she said with a low chuckle and give Yuno a peek kiss on the lips as then Yuno crushed himself to (Y/n) hugging her which then (Y/n) stroke Yuno's hair gently as he fall asleep.

"Sleep wel my lovely and adorbale husband,Yuno.."she whispered but Yuno heard it which makes him flustered.

.

.

.

.

.

'I am glad to be with you..'

.

.

.

'My star maiden.'

~~~

HEYYA EVERYONE! THIS IS THE END OF MY FAN FICTION STORY ABOUT YUNO AND (Y/N)!

I AM ALSO DECIDING TO WHETHER I WOULD CREATE A PART 2 OF THIS THEIR STORY AFTER MARRIAGE WITH A LOT OF STRUGGLED IN THEIR LIVES AS NEWLY MARRIED COUPLE.

THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUPPORTING MY STORY 'TIL THE END!