Chapter 25

YUNO'S POV

Here is it the ship that supposed we're going to use to get through to the Celestial land where all Celestial races like (Y/N) live happily and peacefully.She's going to reunite with the place she was born at and maybe to her real family if possible they're still alive.

"(Y/N),let's go--"she didn't take my hand and just enter the ship by her own without my help which makes me feel more awkward than earlier.

Earlier this morning she seems avoiding me after what happened yesterday about that scene--the part we almost kiss each other she pushed me away and head somewhere else leaving me all dumbfounded and couldn't process things right away I thought that she wanted too but it looks like I'm taking things serious.

"Why is she acting like that? I thought you guys--"I covered Bell's mouth before she could finish her words since what happened yesterday still leaves me embarrassment and somehow disappointed about what she did.

"Bring these things with you on your way to the Celestial land,Yuno..do make sure (Y/n) is safe..I mean,she's indeed strong--she's even at the position of Grand Magic Knight,but still make sure to protect her as a man."Queen Lolopechka of the Heart Kingdom says as she handed me a bag of equipment inside.

'It's kind of heavy though..'

"Alright,I'll make sure of it.."I respond as I use my Wind Magic to support the weight of the bag.

"Lolopechka,you really don't want things to get straight to the point,do you?"Undine the water spirit of Queen Lolopechka says as she went closer to me and whispered something.

"You get it,right? It's simple but it's impossible to stop,but of course there's a way and I'm sure you can handle it by on your own."she says and with that she went back to Queen Lolopechka's side as Gadjah take his step forwards and speak.

"Be a man to her and be a man that will prove her worth--to break the bond marriage between two Celestials,that is if you still want to."he says as he steps back and stood beside Queen Lolopechka's other side as I only replied them all with a nod before heading inside to the ship.

"Be careful on your way there Lady Celestial and good sir,Yuno!"

"Good luck on your mission!"

"Have a safe trip to your destination!"

"Be careful both of you!"

Those were the cheers and goodbyes of the people in the Heart Kingdom as Queen Lolopechka and Undine the water spirit raise their hands too as a goodbye along with the other people as Gadjah the spirit guardian only nod his head directing it towards me as I simply nod my head back while (Y/n) waved her hand once more after using one of her Celestial Magic spell with a trick.