SPECIAL SHORT CLIP!

THIS IS JUST A SMALL UPDATE REGARDING ABOUT THE EARLY SCENE OF THE CLOVER KINGDOM BEING UNDER ATTACK BY THE TERRORIST NAMED THE EYE OF THE MIDNIGHT SUN! ALSO REGARDING ABOUT THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER 9 OF THE STORY!

THIS SHORT CLIP IS ABOUT YUNO'S SECRETIVE MOVE TOWARDS THE CLUELESS (Y/N)!

ONTO THE SHORT CLIP~!!

Before the four of them could head to their destination for today to report about their first dungeon exploration between the border of the Clover and Diamond Kingdom.Earlier before (Y/n) wakes up and do her usual routine Yuno didn't have enough sleep last night of how should he act and say either to reply to any question that he might answer to report about their mission.

"I shouldn't be thinking of this since it's probably on Klaus and (Y/n) would be the ones speaking,but still it's bothering me and it's almost morning I haven't enough sleep.."Yuno sighted as he stood up from his bed and take a quick shower more earlier than before.

Even in such a looking fragile body status he had,he doesn't faze out neither being cold from the early quick shower he had since he's being so nervous with such a simple reason about reporting their mission together.As Yuno being Yuno towards (Y/n),he decided to make sure her morning would be more nicer than before she would always have rather than just waiting while looking outside until the morning comes that would make him bored.

Yuno uses some of Wind Magic to fly himself towards (Y/n)'s dorm which is only next to him as he lands safely and quite into (Y/N)'s small balcony as he slowly opened the glass sliding room to went inside her dorm.

'T-This is not a crime right? I'm only checking some things for her and arrange anything that might seem harm either doesn't keep up with a good morning routine for her.I should make this morning for her more nicer than before.'Yuno thought as he leaves the glass sliding door open so that he won't be having much hassle if he leaves.

Yuno prepares (Y/n)'s morning sleeper first at the right place,arrange the books and other equipment tools she has on her table especially he puts back the pillow that just fell of from (Y/n)'s bed and check the restroom after.He saw that it was all clean except for the cleaning equipment tools that are disarrange so he arrange it once more in a different way that he likes than (Y/n)'s liking and after that he sweep the floor quite making sure (Y/n) won't wake up that would give him a heart attack and embarrassment since they had quite complication before.

"All right,it's all clean.."Yuno let out a sight of relief and put back the broom before he checks (Y/n) condition first before leaving.

He saw that (Y/n) was peacefully sleeping while hugging a pillow which a small memory played back in his mind.(Y/n) would always ended up hugging a pillow whenever she sleeps so that she could feel safe when she's off guard that is when she fell asleep.Yuno hates to do what he would always do but he couldn't help himself as he caress (Y/n)'s cheek slowly not to wake her up and leaves her a peek kiss to her cheek and to her forehead as a small smile crack from his lips and decided to leave her room and went back to his own through the balcony and not forgetting to close the glass sliding door.

.

.

.

.

.

Little did shy Yuno know that there was someone watching him from above the person's balcony after the person notices that (Y/n)'s glass sliding door was open after Yuno went inside.

"So,you do love her after all,don't you..?"