Chapter 8

YOUR POV

*CHUCKLING SOUNDS*

Mimosa couldn't stop neither holding herself from chuckling even such in a low voice after what happened to Yuno earlier.After I just told Yuno to have a date he was stand frozen and shocked which concerns me as he started to get red and after I told him that we're just having a hangout not on a mission he quickly changes into his usual mood.

"I think the thought that you two were really going out (Y/n)."She said as I raise a brow while eating my (f/f) shortcake.

"Did I offend him by saying that? Or did I just say in a different way on what he was expecting or something?"I asked confuse as Mimosa slightly shakes her head.

"I'm sure he isn't mad (Y/n),he just misunderstand things no need to be confused neither worry about it I'm sure Yuno doesn't mind at all."She said with a reassuring smile as I just nodded at her and decide to brush it off.

Currently,Mimosa and I are having a small time break inside the Golden Dawn's headquarters cafeteria before we went to the Capital to report our mission from the Dungeon exploration to Father,King Julius.

'And I hope he doesn't skip this matter and would attend important things either events this days Marx always talks about it that he's missing his job and a bunch of paper works are piling up once again that he even needs to drag Father backs to his office while keeping his eyes on him.'

*CLICK*

"Are you two prepared now?"Klaus suddenly went inside as he bent up his glasses as Mimosa and I nods at him and we stand up from our seats leaving the empty plates on the table and prepared ourselves to go to the Capital.

"Where's Yuno?"I asked as Klaus suddenly sighted.

"He's waiting outside at the headquarters and I am also wondering that he would usually be the one either come with me when I come to the two of you so is there Yuno and you have been arguing about?"Klaus asked as this shocks me.

"H-Huh? I-I didn't do anything bad to him! Maybe..He's quite offended about the misunderstanding and it's really my fault.."I sighted while scratching my cheek.

"Well,no matter that is I hope you would fix things up soon."He said as I nod my head.

~~~

Our travel their using my Card Magic using the Transportation form of cards it was all quite and a bit relaxing Yuno and I,our cards were flying beside each other but none of us decided to talk either open up conversation as we only take glances with each other and I could hear the two's chuckle and clearing throat which kinds of bothers me that they might know something that I didn't.

"Here we are."We perfectly land at the near spot to castle as I disappeared the transportation cards form.