Chapter 1

3RD PERSON'S POV

It was raining heavy outside and there was a short (h/c) haired girl could be found on the way heading itself inside the Clover Kingdom.There are several middle age men stood in front of her preventing her presence outside of the Kingdom as she cried out calling and repeating the name she utter out.

"J-Julius.."

"J-Julius Novachrono.."

The girl utter a males name out before she lost consciousness and there the man was standing behind her with a cloak he was wearing as the man carries the girl in his arm and the magic knights let them inside.

"I see,so that was Queen Lolopechka was saying.."Julius mumbled out as he then entered his own office only to get scolded by his advisor Marx.

"Where have you been--Who's that?"Marx stopped his scolding when he saw a girl was on the Magic Emperor's arms.

"It's the girl that Queen Lolopechka was saying to me few days ago,it looks like I need to take care of it now and treat her as my daughter."Julius said as he make a wide eye smile while amusingly looking at the girl on his arms as if it was indeed her daughter.

"The Celestial race?!"Marx blurted out as Julius nod his head with a low chuckle.

"Does it have any name?"Marx asked as they examine the girl around looking for its name.

"Oh,she already has and it's (Y/n) but since she doesn't have any family name I'm still gonna consider the (Y/n) Celestial since she came from that race and family."Julius said.

"Alright,I'll prepare things for her then,for now lay her down on the sofa and I'll find some clothes for her."Marx said as Julius thanked him before doing their own jobs to do to assist the girl.

"You're now safe,(Y/n) Celestial.."

~6 YEARS LATER~

"K-King J-Julius! I'm sure she would come back soon enough after her mission!"Marx tried to calm Julius the Magic Emperor down.

"I know that she's indeed strong and would comeback Marx! But,still..She's my daughter and what if there's an enemy she encounters that more stronger than her!? What should I even do if something bad happens to her!"Julius whines as Marx sighted.

'Does he even realize that he keeps repeating of getting worried whenever she's not around? He must know that she's strong and was trained under him and me for 6 years already..'Marx thought.

*DOOR OPENS*

"I'm back--"

"(Y-Y/n) my dear daughter!"Julius immediately pulled her daughter on a hug after seeing her just open the doors and (Y/n) pulled away after and give a kiss to his father's cheek.