Chapter 23

3RD PERSON'S POV

The first day ended right away as another new sunny day rises up and engulf the territory of Heart Kingdom.After the breakfast was done made and settled on the table Queen Lolopechka ordered Gadjah to call Yuno and (Y/n) to join them for breakfast as they made their ways there after changing.

*TA-DA*

"T-This is a bit too much.."(Y/n) mumbles out as she sweat drops after witnessing all of the foods serve on the table while Bell's eyes sparkles in amazement and starts drooling.

"It's too sweet..the scent.."Yuno commented as he hold his chin as if he just taste something sweet inside by just looking at the few desserts along with the food served on the table.

"It's not just five of us going to eat! Gadjah will join too,right Lolopechka?"From the sudden mention of Gadjah's name Lolopechka got startled and Gadjah's eyes widened.

"I-I can? I mean,I still have things to do like guarding the Heart Kingdom but if Queen Lolopechka wants this then I don't have any complainments."Gadjah says in his soft tone of voice with his usual poker face which both Undine and Bell squeals.

"I'm so glad to finally have this kind of thing!"Undine exclaimed in happiness letting out another of her squeals as Bell nods her head.

"Let's get down to business then water spirit,Undine!"Bell says in excitement as Undine nods her head as a reply and the two didn't waste any more of time and started their plans in mind for the four.

Bell first make her way to drag the both Yuno and (Y/n) without a hassle using her ability as they both sat across of each other the same goes with Undine's plans for both Gadjah and Lolopechka.Both Bell and Undine serves the four happily as if they were working for the four of them and at the same time witnessing a lovely romantic scene for breakfast time.

"I don't quite get why the both of you should push us just to sit on chairs but if this makes you happy then I'll be happy by it."Queen Lolopechka says as she adjusted her glasses and Gadjah cleared his throat in a polite manner before speaking up.

"Does the two magical spirits perhaps wants us gentlemen to serve the ladies too?"Gadjah says which caught Yuno and (Y/n) off guard.

"Not a chance.."Yuno tries to hide the eagerness he had to do so.

"Oh,come on Yuno! I know you wanted you're just shy!"Bell pouts while pinching Yuno's cheek but Yuno didn't give any comment nor stopping her from doing so.

"I think both Queen Lolopechka and me could manage to serve our own than making it more hard for Gadjah and Yuno."(Y/n) replies while scratching her cheek as Bell pouts once more and pinch (Y/n)'s cheek this time.

"Yes,yes I don't see any reasons to not serve myself besides I can freely move my hands!"Queen Lolopechka says as she lets out a small smile on her lips.

"This two are quite dense.."Undine pouts as Bell lets out a sight.

"But those two males are more dense than them..oh,young love.."Bell says.

*MUNCH MUNCH*

"Yum,yum!"Queen Lolopechka mumbles while happily eating her own food as a sight escape from Gadjah's mouth.

"Queen Lolopechka..allow me to do this."Gadjah says and without any objections coming from anyone Gadjah wipes a single left over of dessert that has on Lolopechka's lips using a thin napkin from the table which Undine squeals in happiness and makes Bell's eyes sparkle and she lands on Yuno's shoulder.

"Come on Yuno! Wipe (Y/n)'s lips too using the napkin!"Bell says while pinching Yuno's cheek once again as Yuno let out a sight and gazes at (Y/n) whom was silently enjoying the desert she eats.

"There aren't any leftovers on her face nor her lips,Bell..stop imagining things."Yuno says as Bell pouts from the information she gets.

~~~

After the failed attempts that Bell gained from forcing Yuno to do romantic things towards (Y/n),they left the table and head outside to roam around the place where Yuno hasn't been.

"Are you sure this isn't a hassle for you,(Y/n)?"Yuno asks as (Y/n) shakes her head in reply.

Bell wasn't found anywhere near them since she accompanied Undine for another purposes later as for Gadjah whom was busy to guard and check the territory around for any intruders and as for Queen Lolopechka she was doing her job as a Queen to take a look around what's happening on her territory and its people inside the place she's at.

*BIRDS CHIRPING*

"Lady Celestial! It's been a long time it's glad to see you again here!"It was one of the people of the Heart Kingdom territory.

"Who's he?"Yuno asks scanning the male from head to toe as he lets out a laugh while scratching the back of his hair before introducing himself.

"The name's Akira! And whom might you be,good sir?"The male named Akira says as he gives a hand to Yuno as an offer of handshake.

"Not a chance.."Yuno says in his low tone of voice but it was enough for (Y/n) to hear it as she let out an awkward chuckle.

"He's Yuno,I apologize for his behavior he's just kind of shy when it comes to new people,you see.."(Y/n) says shyly as Akira nods his head in understanding and take his hand back.

"I see,well..these are some fresh fruits for you! I hope you enjoy them with Mr.Yuno because I still have things to do,later Lady Celestial!"Akira says as he hands (Y/n) a fruits of basket before taking his leave.

"He's kind of a weird but joyful guy.."Yuno says as (Y/n) laughs at his comment.

"You're not really good with making friends with new people,do you?"(Y/n) teases which makes Yuno feel embarrassed and (Y/n) drags Yuno with her to her favorite spot around the Heart Kingdom.

~~~

"What is this place? It seems like a hidden place around the Heart Kingdom."Yuno says as he scanned the area around and (Y/n) nods her head.

*FLICK*

Using her Card Magic she creates a blanket and put the basket on the blanket before taking a seat on and Yuno follows.The area they were in was hidden like a cave but when they both entered inside the looking-cave hidden spot it was full of nature and there was a single swing under the big tree they were near at there was also birds around softly chirping.

"The wind's nice here.."Yuno commented as (Y/n) nods her head.

As Yuno was busy still scanning around the area for it was beautiful in his sight,(Y/n) takes off the knot on her hair and let her hair went down (if you prefer long hair or you have long hair,that is but if don't let's still get along with it).

"I never knew that..you..beautiful.."Yuno was lost in his words after giving his gaze to (Y/n) whom was busy peeling off mangoes Yuno was taken a back seeing (Y/n) in this angle especially seeing her hair was tie down it was new for him.

'No,not a chance..there's no way I could have the chance to have this kind of view to look at her..'Yuno thought trying to hide his flustered face.

"Yuno,here..have some mango."(Y/n) says as she offers the extra of mango she just peel off.

For Yuno,he was imagining this that he just got married with his dream bride,(Y/n)..how he wishes this would not end right away.