Chapter 30

3RD PERSON'S POV

*BANG BANG*

Yuno amd Lim had started a fight.Lim didn't successfully took away (Y/n)'s celestial magic and soul since Yuno had showed up right on time and stopped him.

"Just give it up human,you can't do anything to stop me! And if you haven't interfere from the beginning I wouldn't be doing the second plan!"Lim shouts while attacking Yuno using his Celestial Magic.

"She won't be happy being with you."Yuno says as he dodges Lim's attack.

*BANG BANG*

(Y/n) was around the corner safe from where she at since Maggie took care of her when Yuno and Lim's fight started.

"Please,please wake up already (Y/n)! I promise I won't be falling into Lim's schemes again! I promise to stay by your side instead!"Maggie said tearing up while trying to wake (Y/n) up using her own magical spirit magic.

"Slyph's Breath."Yuno used his wind spirit's magic as he aim for Lim.

*THUD*

'I really don't like every magic spirit's ability since they can withstand my Celestial Magic..if I could only have her Magic this won't be a problem..'Lim thought as he clicked his tongue in annoyance.

*SWOOSH*

"You're not going anywhere neither having the chance to get close to her..Not a chance."Yuno said as he blocked Lim's way preventing her to get close to the unconscious (Y/n).

"We won't let you hurt her!"Bell angrily exclaims.

"An annoying human and his wind spirit."Lim said as he loaded another spell of his Celestial Magic.

"Yuno use my ability once again."Bell says which caught Yuno's guard off.

'Not yet..I don't still have the stamina to do so I can feel my legs are getting a bit numb after I just withstand him with few moves and dodges.'Yuno thought.

"Yuno hurry up!"Bell says.

"It seems like your little human here doesn't have the power to do it."Lim said as he suddenly appeared right behind them.

"So it would be better if he's gone off."Lim whispered just behind them as he cast a spell from his Celestial Magic.

"YUN--!!"

*THUD*

*COUGH COUGH*

"See? He's nothing but a weakling human who only happens to get a wind spirit."Lim says as he didn't lay any attention to Bell as he made his way to where (Y/n) was and Bel rushes to Yuno.

*COUGH COUGH*

"Yuno,wake up! You need to get up and save (Y/n)! You need to stop Lim!"Bell shouts as she tried to help Yuno to get up.

'Bell's right I need to fight for (Y/n) and stop Lim from taking her away..'Yuno thought while trying his best not to get more dizzy.

"Not a chance..he won't be taking her away from..me..no.."Yuno said as he force himself to stand up with Bell's help.

"So,let's hurry up and save her!"Bell exclaims as she tries her best to help Yuno.

.

.

.