Chapter 9

HEYA~! IT'S BEEN DAYS OR EVEN A WEEK SINCE I UPDATED FOR CHAPTER 8 AND NOW I'LL UPDATE THE CHAPTER 9.IT'S GOING TO BE MORE ABOUT THE SITUATION THEY FIRST IN ABOUT THE CLOVER KINGDOM GETTING UNDER ATTACK AND THE NEXT UPDATE WILL ABOUT (Y/N) AND YUNO'S SITUATION NOT JUST FIGHTING AND DEFENDING THE KINGDOM BUT TOWARDS THEMSELVES.

ONTO THE STORY~!

3RD PERSON'S POV

The dining hall room for all of the awardee Magic Knights with their captains together with the sudden unexpected guests which are (Y/n),Klaus,Mimosa,Yuno,Asta and Noelle begun to be in a bad atmosphere when Solid a member of Silver Eagle speaks up.

"How disappoint to see peasants in the same room as us."He said.

"What are you three doing in here? You're a disappointment on the Golden Dawn! You three should even be in shame in front of one of the strongest Grand Magic Knight regarding about what happened at the dungeon you were assigned in!"Alecdora one of the Golden Members spoke.

"A-Alecdora--"Before Klaus could proceed to his words he was cut off.

"Address me in a formal way! You're also a disappointment! You're also assigned as mentor of this two yet Captain (Y/n) is the only one who moved all of it!"Alecdora lectured Klaus and when he was about to get more closer (Y/n) step in.

"I think that's enough as a lecture Alecdora,the three of them did their best to hold the mage back at the dungeon while I was running late--"(Y/n) was cut off.

"As if they really did,you might run late but I heard you fought off the bandits first by yourself and save two Magic Knights from an attack,you always move the weak first than you."Nozel butts himself into the conversation.

"I am afraid to butt myself in but as also a Captain of the Clover Kingdom.I agree into Nozel's words."Fuegoleon Captain of the Crimson Lions butts himself in too.

*SPLASH*

Without anyone to notice Solid and Nebra pour their glass of water on top of Noelle which causes her to lose her confidence in front of everyone on the dining hall room which Nozel also looked disappointed in her too.

"Solid..Nebra.."These were the only words Noelle speaks after getting soaked from the water that the two sibling poured on her.

"What's a failure doing in here on this kind of event? Aren't you ashamed?"Solid said.

"You even dare to show your face here you're a disgrace in the Silva family and to the Silver Eagle,brother Nozel was right that you shouldn't belong to the family's Magic squad knight."Nebra snickered.

Noelle was about to let out a cry as she decided to walk away and before she could Asta grab her by the wrist preventing her to walk away as Noelle looked back at him and Asta gives her a reassuring facial expression before he speaks up.

Star Maiden {Yuno x F! Grand Magic Knight}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara