Chapter 19

YUNO'S POV

"A bond of marriage,you say?"Captain Vangeance said as he finally turn his back to face me.

After what happened at the town of Nean regarding about the children's behavior and getting kidnapped and the unexpected attack of the terrorist which luckily fought by Captain Sukehiro together with some of his Black bulls members and (Y/n).I decided to have a talk with Captain Vanegance regarding about that mysterious mage during the attack to the capital before.

"If you know anything about breaking their bond marriage,may you please help me with this matter.Captain Vangeance?"I asks as he turn me his back once again as I didn't leave yet waiting to earn a response from him.

After (Y/n)'s action to be able to protect the people on the town of Nean and became also a reinforcement to Captain Sukehiro we gain a single star from the Wizard Emperor,Julius Novachrono—(Y/n)'s adoptive father after Father Orsi back at the Hage Village.

"Whom bond marriage are you trying to break,Yuno? It seems like you're desperate for this and I've never seen you act like this before..perhaps,is this person important to you?"He faces me once again with a small side smile in the corner of his lips as I look down.

'I can't tell that it's (Y/n)'s bond marriage with that mysterious mage—no matter what! No matter what his intention and whether (Y/n) knows about this or not I have to stop it! This isn't right at all! I should do—'

"I can sense the feelings inside of yours,Yuno..is it because of the bond marriage of (Y/n) with that other Celestial race?"as the sudden mention of (Y/n)'s name and that mysterious mage my eyes widened and I quickly look at him as Captain Vanegance slowly walked down towards me.

"C-Captain Vangeance how did you know!? I thought I was the other one whom knows about this."I said trying to calm myself down as he cracks another small side smile into his lips.

"You're not just the only one Yuno..her father—Julius Novachrono the Wizard Emperor together with Captain Yami Sukihero and I already knows about this before the terrorist attack of the capital starts and (Y/n) finally founds it out during that time being.."He reply as he approaches me and say.

"We just decided to hide it from her it's because of what the Wizard Emperor told us too..You don't have to worry about the bond marriage because it doesn't have to do with you at all instead focus to improve yourself and your Wind Magic.."He whispered as I couldn't find myself to compose about not worrying on (Y/n)'s matter.

"She might be indeed strong and one of the Grand Magic Knights like you,Captain Vangeance,but..she's a woman,a woman that has right to do everything she wants and not being told what to do..she has the right to decide on her own."I said as I back away from him as he give me once again the small side smile of his lips saying.

"And what are you planning to do to break their bond marriage? Fight the other Celestial race with that Magic of yours,Yuno? You still haven't improve that much and you need to train more..also don't you want to be the future Wizard Emperor?"he said as I look at him raising a brow.

'What does he mean? I don't even know where to begin to break their bond marriage and why does Captain Vangeance wants to brag about my goal at this time?'

"Would you really sacrifice your goal for (Y/n)'s matter? You don't even fully know her yet and you begun to bother about her bond marriage with the same race as her."He said.

"I know her since when we were both kids back at the Village,Captain Vangeance although she might forget everything about me but that doesn't change the fact that we used to be together before.."I said as he only tap my shoulder and whisper something before he fully leaves me alone in the room.

*CLICK*

~~~

I decided to head back to my dorm since it's getting late and no one was around the hallways especially in the other rooms as they probabaly take their rest for now.I left Bell earlier at the dorm since I don't want someone is with me while talking about (Y/n)'s matter to Captain Vangeance.

*CLICK*

"My dear Yuno—you're back finally!"Bell greeted me as she sat on my shoulder and as I sat on my chair while looking at my reflection on the mirror.

"What's the matter Yuno? Where have you been,anyway? And are you still thinking about your goal of being the next Wizard Emperor? Don't worry I'll help you out!"She said as she pinch my cheeks but it doesn't flinch me at all and I just continue to stare at my own reflection on the mirror.

"I don't really know what you're thinking of but consider me as someone that can hear all of your problems..I'm your wind spirit guardian,you know! You don't even know that I might answer what's on your mind right now.."She said with her childish pout as I let out a sight.

'Bell's a girl and it's kind of embarrassing to tell her about (Y/n),but what if Bell knows something about the Celestial race? I might gain more information from her and even break the bond marriage between the two..but still..is just an assumption though..'

"Is it something about your Magic perhaps? What is it tell me,Yuno! I'm not good at guessing you know!"She said with another childish pout of hers as I let out a sight once again and decided to speak it up.

"Bell..do you perhaps know how to break bond marriage between two Celestial races?"I said as she crack a weird smile and fly towards the brush on the table as we look into each other.

'I guess she's doesn't and she's going to tease me about this—'

"It's simply easy you know—Jeez! You should've said it right away!"She said as she fly once again and hold into my nose while floating.

"Then,say it right away if it's that easy."I said as she do her childish pout once again as I let out a sight once again from annoyance.

"Jeez! Even if you're annoyed you're still cute!"She said as she put her hands on her hips and say.

"Just give her your true loves kiss,you idiot!"She said which I just raise my brow at her.

"Are you serious..? Well,if that's true and what if she doesn't want too? And even might call me a werid?"I said doubtful about her comment.

"Jeez! You're so stubborn and here you are desperate to break the bond marriage between them.."She pause as she let out a sight saying.

"If you can't do it in a simple way then do it by force.."