Chapter 2

YOUR POV

After meeting those two earlier and became new friends.Yuno has a Wind Magic while Asta has nothing and I can't sense any mana of him but there's something deeper into his self,but I really can't pinpoint what is it.After seeing them trying their best to past this Magic Knight exam I could tell that Yuno is being jerk to Asta to be honest but not gonna lie about how good is he using with his Magic without using his grimoire especially that he's a four leaf clover one and around the crowd especially the Captains are getting excited from his movements.

I pay attention to Asta then after knowing that Yuno's gonna be a great Magic Knight and pass this exam with all of the Captain's votes as what I would predict while Asta,On the other hand,I think he would be having a rough time on this one since he isn't using any small amount of Magic to all of the activities of this exam.

'You should cast any Magic spell if you really have Asta or else no one would be able to see any worth in you.But,are you really gonna pass this exam when you're already trying your best but no magic with it? Is he born without Magic? How is that even possible--'

"We think about the same thing about the little ash blond boy's action since the beginning."I heard Captain William said I was standing behind his chair as he then looked at me with a smile as I smiled back and nod.

There's a weird feeling telling me to not go any closer neither be alone with him from the amount of his mana inside of him hiding on it.It was somehow my self is telling me to stay away from something dangerous inside of him that I don't even know how to explain it and I'm also sure that he's aware from my action towards him whenever he's around either close to me.

"Here you go again with your weird action towards me,(Y/n)..Is there really something bothering you about me?"He asked with a smile as I scratch the back of my head and shake my head.

"N-Nothing..I think I'm just a little dozing off today,that's all."I said as he only nods and went his attention back to the contestants.

"If you're hungry or taking a sh*t don't worry I got your back."Captain Yami spoke as he looked at me as I chuckled from his joke.

"C-Captain! I-I'm sorry for my captain's behavior beautiful lady,the names Finral!"A guy named himself Finral whom has a light brown hair and a pair of purple eyes introduced himself and shake my hands as I shake his hand back as he gets flustered and Captain Yami then laugh at him.

"Don't hit on to the Magic Emperor's daughter,Finral."Captain Yami said and hearing this makes Finral let go off my hand and distant himself from me and bow down.

"I-I'm sorry!"He said as I chuckled and didn't mind his introduction to me.

As the Magic Knight Exam was still continuing I got to know the other members of each squad since I never really get to know any of them except for the Captains.I meet Gordon,Finral,Nebra,Kirsch and the others.

YUNO'S POV