Chapter 15

YOUR POV

'This is awkward..'

After I just accept Yuno's favor he was already inside my dorm at the balcony leaning against the wall while enjoying the view at this night time.The dark sky was clear and full of starts outside the moon's light was always as beautiful as it appears after sunset.

"My apology if I acted like this way to you--"I cut him off.

"Oh! It's fine I already get it why won't you sleep at your own dorm."I said while shaking my hand slightly as he finally went inside the room.

"I probably should just go back to my dorm.You're my mentor,you're a Grand Magic Knight especially you're a maiden--I act things reckless this lately without thinking about it properly."He said while looking down.

"Y-Yuno! Just like what I've heard from you--There's a slyph on your dorm came out from your grimoire and it's annoying you that's why you asked to stay for the night."I said as he looked at me.

"But,still (Y/n),don't you get it? We're sharing your dorm and I'm an opposite gender of you.Don't you think the others wouldn't thought by tomorrow that something is up between us? It would ruin your reputation especially Captain Vangeance's view of you---"I cut him off as I held him by the arms.

"Because they would think you're only using me because I am a woman and naive?"I asked as he didn't reply and I let out a sight before continuing my words.

"Just because I'm a maiden doesn't mean I can't protect myself and I would be wrapped around someone's fingertips--Yuno,listen it's either up to you if you want to share my dorm with me or not.You told me that I've been with you and Asta on the Hage Village before I reached the age of 10th and went here,right?"I clarify as he nod his head as a reply.

"Then,that means you won't do anything bad to me since we've been together for few years like Asta."I said with a reassuring smile as he only stare at me.

'I mean,Yuno wouldn't do anything irresponsible and out of the line,right?'

"Thank you--I'll stay here and also I bought this."He said as he hand me a small box.

"Oh,woah! This is (f/f) shortcake! Why did you by this for me?"I asked as I take the box and open it up.

"As a thank you,I suppose..Between me and vice captain Langris' quarrel."He said as he scratch his cheek as I nod my head in understand.

I take out the (f/f) shortcake and just by looking and smelling into it,it feels like heaven it really has sweet aroma and an eye catcher for anyone who would pass by to a bakery and would look at it.I use my Card Magic and appeared a card form it into a small knife as I cut it half and give the other slice to Yuno as we enjoy our (f/f) shortcake while at the balcony looking outside.

"It's too sweet.."Yuno blurted out as I let out a chuckle.