Chapter 24

YOUR POV

I squinted my eyes to open and just to found myself all alone in the room still laying on the bed while the other one was unoccupied by Yuno and Bell.They probably had already woken up and do something out as I get out from my bed and make the bed before give a tie to my hair using a knot and change my clothes.

Few days already passed when I arrived here and Yuno together with Bell followed after just for me which both glad me and at the same time worries me for their behaviors especially Yuno,he wouldn't still give me the reason why he followed and Bell seems to know it yet she won't tell it to me either unless if Yuno speaks first that is what she said before.

"Good morning,Lady Celestial!"

"Good morning!"I greeted to all of them back along with the people I seen around the place.

I was looking for Yuno since he wasn't much around with the places that I have thought he would be or he usually was at.Gadjah doesn't even know where is he at this time and I couldn't see Bell around which means she's also with him,so I decided to go look for Queen Lolopechka and Lady Undine if she ever knows where those two were at,at this time of day.

*THUD*

"Pardon me,sorry for interrupting Queen Lolopechka and Lady Undine..but,do you perhaps know where are Yuno and Bell at?"I asks letting myself in and close the door behind after I went in and Queen Lolopechka didn't waste anymore time and search for where Yuno and Bell was at while Lady Undine made her way to me as if she was scanning me in a weird way.

"Is something wrong with me,Lady Undine?"I asks tilting my head in confusion as she let out a low chuckle before going back to Queen Lolopechka without saying a word and whispered something to her which they both chuckled in after.

'I never really knew what they're talking about that they needed to whispered it with each other,is it perhaps too personal for me to know? Then,if that's the case I shouldn't be thinking something negative of them..'

"I'm sorry for this (Y/n),but Yuno and Bell are currently at the kitchen..it seems like Yuno's trying to make something and he isn't sure of it..would you mind come there and help him out?"Queen Lolopechka says as I nod my head in respond.

"I'll gladly be a help of him that's why I came here to look for the two of them,thank you.Queen Lolopchecka..I shall take my leave now--"before I could leave the room Queen Lolopechka cleared her throat as I turn behind once again to look at her as she smiled at me and showing me something from her screen.

"Your transportation is almost over by the end of the day."Queen Lolopechka announces as made her way towards me and show the full picture of the transportation I was going to use through her screen.

'Here it is..it's almost time that I go there and to him..the place where I should be living at..the place for Celestial races like me..I don't know whether I would be happy or be sad about this matter but I need to face it..'