Chapter 3

YOUR POV

"Y-You can't?"Klaus said as he shifted his glasses as I nod my head.

"But why? I mean,Captain Vangeance ordered us to guide them both for their first mission and our first day us their mentors,but you're not going with us?"He said as I sighted and pat his shoulder before smiling.

"My father,Magic Emperor Julius needs me on an important mission."I said while pointing a finger out.

"What kind of mission?"He asked.

"I don't even know yet but he told me he needs me right away on this one,he said he can't do it by himself all alone."I said with a shrug.

'Father,I swear if you're playing tricks with me on this one you're not gonna have a day with me on strolling anywhere for a whole week and I really meant it this time..'

"Klaus,I think we should just let (Y/n) not come along for now since it's an order from the Magic Emperor."Mimosa said with a chuckle as Klaus then cleared his throat before shifting his glasses again and looked at me.

"Alright,I'll slide this one out but promise me! You're going with us next time,okay?"He said as I nod my head for the promise and wave off to Yuno after the two since he was all quite since I came and told them about my situation.

"Yuno,aren't you going to give your luck to (Y/n)?"Klaus asked as Yuno took a glance to me and mumbled out.

"Yeah,good luck whatever.."He said with an arm crossed and looked away as a single vein popped out from Klaus' forehead and before he could bark to Yuno.I stopped him and went towards Yuno.

"I'll see guys later!"I said and ruffle Yuno's hair for a moment before leaving them in the area and went to my Father's office.

'Dang,I never thought I could reach a tall height of a person just like Yuno's though,but I'm glad I did and manage to ruffle his soft black hair since he wasn't paying attention now he's going to be dumb founded..'

I let out a low chuckle thinking about Yuno's reaction when I just ruffled his hair out before leaving them on the headquarters.I tried to catch William in his office but he wasn't there to be found so I just leave there without saying goodbye to him,he's probably on a mission all alone by himself again.

'Why does he always want to be alone on every mission,anyway? From my first mission together with him,he would usually distant himself from me or don't use much of his Magic I wonder why though I can sense that he has bunch of Mana inside of him even he tries to hide it..'

*CLICK*

When I entered his office there wasn't no one in there,not even Marx so I just decided to look around if ever Father leaves a note or something for me so I won't be staying up here until he comes back.I simply found a small note on his table and read it out.