Chapter 11

YUNO'S POV

*BANG BANG*

*CLASH*

I could barely follow (Y/n) and this mysterious spell caster who wore black cloak fighting with their Magics using my sight.As if the speed of light refers to the both of them together with their Magics clashing.

"Card Creation Magic:Barrier of Cards!"

A bunch of cards appeared in front of my eyes as they acted a shield to me before the guy's Magic could head towards me without even noticing it in a blink of an eye thanks to (Y/n)'s Magic I was still on my spot not having any single scratch aside from the impact that I got after jumping myself to save (Y/n).

"Focus on me not him! Show me what you've made of (Y/n) Celeste!"The guy with black cloaked said.

"It's Celestial not Celeste!"(Y/n) shouted as she launched herself to attack the guy which he dodge it.

'That's why I thought at first it was Celeste but it's actually Celestial some of the captains do call her Celeste than Celestial especially Alecdora..'

People used to use Celeste than Celestiak in short or other term of calling (Y/n)'a last name,but actually she doesn't have any family name to be known since she was born so Julius used her race's name to be her family name since she belong to that race of Celestiak and Julius doesn't want to be selfish towards her on using his last name since he wanted her to be part of the race even in just in a name.

"(Y/n)! I'll help—"She cut me off.

"Just stay there Yuno!"She said giving me a small glance with a reassuring smile which I couldn't do anything but to stay at my spot.

'Why am I so weak for her? I want to protect her to be able to stay by her side even in critical fight but I'm not strong enough..'

"Without power you cant be able to protect everyone around you."

"Yuno,hang in there! I'll help you out!"

"Even I'm a girl I'll help you,Yuno!"

My thoughts were interrupted by my memories recalling to me when I was a kid before together with Asta and (Y/n),then I remember what Captain Vangeance told me about having a power and be able to protect anyone dear to me.

'Just one time whatever that spell that I gain from the dungeon! Let me use it just this one so that I could help (Y/n) to defeat this guy!'

A massive of wind suddenly appeared and started to surround me which I caught the two's attention and stopped them from fighting as from (Y/n)'s facial expression she was shocked and concern at the same time as she headed towards me but she could barely stand in her feet since the wind started to become more violent that I couldn't even handle to control it.

"Y-Yuno!"She calls out as I tried to reach her hand.

*THUD*

"That was for the best."

I could barely stand in my feet after that mysterious guy smack me in the back with a hard object he used as I met the floor and my forehead started to bleed out and (Y/n) rushes herself towards me as she crouch down and hold me in her arms.

"Still having attention for him,don't you?"The guy said.

"Stop this don't hurt Yuno if you want to fight me,then fight me don't drag Yuno."(Y/n) said as I could feel that she was starting to lose patience which concerns me.