Chapter 12

3RD PERSON'S POV

While both (Y/n) and Yuno were knocked out unconscious.The squad captains and other squad members of each squads were being mysteriously teleported somewhere far away from the Clover Kingdom leaving the few squad members out and face the terror from the terrorist's attack on the Clover Kingdom.

Asta together with Noelle and Leopold face two terrorist on the Clover Kingdom after Captain Fuegeleon were being teleported just the same as the others.But,after Captain Fuegeleon being teleported back the three's faces were in horror and disbelief seeing the Crimson Lion's squad captain lose his other arm and started to bleed out unconscious.

"B-Brother!!"Leopold called in terror as he crouch down to get his brother.

"C-Captain F-Fuegeleon.."Noelle stutter out as Asta only stood frozen in his spot in horror.

"I thought your mission here is already over!"Another mage appeared which surprised the terrorist and even the three.

"A-Another one?!"Asta said as the black cloaked mage shake his head.

"You got it wrong! I'm not with these guys I'm actuallly barging into their attack with someone else's than targeting their main objective which is unconscious just in front of you."The black cloaked mage said as the spatial terrorist mage was in shocked.

"You must be send away too!"He exclaimed as he was about to use his spatial magic to teleport the black cloaked mage when it didn't work out which he wandered.

"What did you do with my magic?!"He angrily said as the black cloaked mage shrugged.

"Dunno,it might gone for a bit of a time—"He got cut off by Asta.

"Hey,you! You with the black cloaked guy!"Asta shouted while pointing his demon-slayer sword at him as the black cloaked mage's attention went towards him.

"Yes,what's wrong?"He said.

"You said you were here for another reason—What is your main objective other than barging into their attack from the Clover Kingdom!"Asta said as this conversation started to entertain the black cloaked mage.

"Let's just say I also took care of another Grand Magic Knight and it seems she's knocked out."He snickered which Noelle widened her eyes.

"Which among the 3 female?!"Noelle said.

"Take a guess,she's with those Golden crap or whatever squad name that was."He shrugged which Asta widened his eyes and was about to swing his sword towards the black cloaked mage when he changes his spot.

"What did you do with (Y/n)!?"Asta angrily said as the black cloaked mage let out a chuckle.

"If I were you.I would check her condition now she overused her Mana and her body movements is on its limit adding the fact that she was protecting an extra member of her when we were fighting."He said.

"What makes you think that you'll get something after attacking one of the Grand Magic Knight?"The other terrorist spoke.