Chapter 18

3RD PERSON'S POV

(Y/n) finally manages to lose the track with Lim after she make a plan to get away from him and make her way back to the cave on the town of Nean while hiding her Magic aura so Lim wouldn't track her once again.

While (Y/n) was making her way back to the cave and Yuno together with Klaus and Mimosa are still heading their way to the Nean.On the other hand,Captain Yami together with Asta almost get themselves killed when luckily both Finral and Gauche went back in the right timing and Gauche used his Mirror Magic right away to reflect the huge amount of Magic light using his huge mirror he appears using his Magic that cast by the leader of the terrorist of the Eye of the Midnight Sun,Licht.

Licht's Light Magic then went backfired to them causing both him and Valtos to be knocked out of their consciousness.

"I know you would come back.."Captain Yami said in his low tone of voice while smirking at at Gauche.

"The mirror will always reflect the light."Gauche said with determination which makes Captain Yami glad that he went back before they could get roasted by the light.

The four of them then decided to tie the two up before they went back to their consciousness and escape.Captain Yami complained about Finral's Magic that just ran out of mana after both him and Gauche went back to save them on time before their death.

"Are you done Finral?"Captain Yami asked getting annoyed.

"This is getting me annoyed! I need to see Marie and receive her praises so hurry it up Finral!"Gauche said annoyed as he clicked his tongue making Finral sweat drops from the complaint he received.

"I still need time to recover my mana this is not easy,you know.."Finral reply sweat drops.

"Man,I'm getting hungry again I hope sister Theresa and the other children are safe now."Asta said.

"You don't have to worry much about them,they're fine now Noelle is with them too."Finral commented as Captain Yami's ki just kicked in as he stood up alerting everyone as they stood up and followed his glances.

"I can sense tremendous of mana coming."Gauch spoke making Asta wanna feel the mana of the coming people but he can't.

"It seems more dangerous than the two of them.."Finral commented.

"Shut it! I'm trying to find it out."Captain Yami said annoyed and clicked his tongue this time.

A black portal appears as it showns three mages that has tremendous amount of mana to them making Captain Yami and the others surprised from the unexpected reinforcement of the enemy.

"My children are now here..they're all powerful that they even surpassed me in everything.."Licht spoke as he looked at the three mages that just went out from the black portal.

"Great,another people just came up and I'm getting exhausted.."Finral complained and Captain Yami clicked his tongue once more from annoyance.

"How dare you hurt Licht!"The man looking-bear spoke angry.

"I'll kill those who hurt Licht! You'll pay for it!"The red haired woman said seem emotionless as they saw her.

"Guess we're fighting them,then."The other man with black haired said while scratching the back of his hair while letting out a yawn.

"Alright! I'm getting fired up after I just watched Captain Yami fight! Bring it on!"Asta shouted all hyped up as Captain Yami give him a smack.