Chapter 11~First Kiss/Consolation

Start from the beginning

Abb Jiya Na, Jiya Na Jaye
Tujh Bin Zara
Dil Maane Na Kyun Jaane Na Mera
Tujhko Dekhe Bina

He again leaned forward and softly took her lower lips sucking it. She felt pleasure ran down her spines. He then took his upper lip and sucked them as well. They again kissed and this time shiva poked his tongue trying to get permission. Ravi parted her lips a bit and shiva entered his tongue inside.

Tere Bina Naznina
Mushkuraye Zindagi Na
Tere Bina Naznina
Dil Bhula Jaise Jeena
Door Jaana Tu Kabhi Na
Nahi Jeena Tera Bina Naznina
Nahi Jeena

His tongue twirled around her mouth licking and tasting every corner of her mouth. Her back arched in pleasure. He left his mouth and looked at her. She felt shy and immediately hugged him. Shiva smiled and hugged her back.

Lage Dil Yeh Kahin Na
Kya Karun Main Naznina
Lage Kuchh Bhi Sahi Na
Tere Bina Naznina

He kissed her neck and a soft moan escaped her lips. He licked and sucked the sweet spot while she was moaning slowly. It was tuning him on but he knew where to stop. He kissed her jaws and pecked her lips slowly and then broke the hug. Ravi was very nervous and shy. He smiled.

Mujhko Bhaye Zindagi Na
Aaye Khud Pe Yakeen Na
Teer Bina Naznina

Aaaah Tere Bina Naznina...

Shiva picked her up and then went to the bed and placed her on the bed. He lied beside her and she hugged him placing her head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around her embracing her figure into him. His hands went up and switched off the lights.

*****

Karan pressed the bell of a beautiful royal blue colored mansion. He moved to and fro tapping his feet on the floor being restless. The door creaked open and purvi came out glaring at him. Karan sighed and pushed her away entering inside.

"Preeta...babydoll kaha ho tum please come down." He yelled looking around the mansion. Kavin came and held him. "Ab kyun aya hai yaha tu." He seemed too angry on karan and why not he be karan knew something like that could happen still he didn't cautioned preeta.

"Please kavin mere bhai mujhe jane de I need to see her." He said jerking his hand and going up the stairs. "wohi ruk jao karan luthra." He turned up and saw preeta glaring at him and coming down the stairs. "Babydoll." He tried to hold her but she jerked hm.

"Don't touch me." She pointed her finger to him.

"Babydoll please listen to me."

"Mat kaho mujhe babydoll ghinn ati hai mujhe." His head was bowed down. For the first time he bowed down his head. Preeta looked at her and smiled sadly.

"Ab sar jhukake kya hoga karan. And tumne toh mujhe kuchal ke rakh diya thori si expctations thi ki tum bologe ki mujhse galti ho gayi yeh hamara baccha hai but tum toh sar jhuka diya maine expect nahi kiya tha ki tum mere sajde sar jhukaoge. Tumhe pata hai na ki mere sapne kitne bade the lekin fir bhi tumne nahi bola ki yeh sab ho sakte hai aur kaise abort karu is nanhi si jaan ko. Kya yeh sirf mera baccha hai kya sirf tumhe mere jism chahiye tha kya yeh najay..."

Her words remained as karan slapped her. "Don't you dare preeta to utter those words? Yeh karan luthra ka beta mera khoon hai yeh najayazz nahi hai pyar na sahi lekin fir bhi dosti aur bharosa toh hai na hamare bich." Preeta by now was crying. She wrapped her hand around his neck and cried.

Choti Si Chiraiya
Choti Si Chiraiya
Udd Ke Chali Kis Gaon

Kavin and purvi looked at them and then left. Karan hugged her back letting her cry. She clinged onto him and cried like a kid as he rubbed his hand on her back.

Choti Si Chiraiya
Choti Si Chiraiya
Udd Ke Chali Kis Gaon

Ravi got up from the bed and looked at shiva who was sleeping peacefully. His messy hair sticking on his forehead. She smiled and raised her fingers brushing those away. A smile broke on Shiva's lips and he hummed peacefully feeling her finger.

Reh Gaya Dana Reh Gaya Pani
Sooni Bhayi Amava Ki Chaav
Munniya Mohri
Sooni Bhayi Amava Ki Chaav

Karan was on floor leaning on the sofa while preeta was sitting on his lap keeping her head on his chest sobbing hard. Karan was running his hand on her long tresses. His eyes were closed as he couldn't see her crying. His tears were dried off but still his heart ached a lot.

Choti Si Chiraiya
Choti Si Chiraiya
Udd Ke Chali Re Kis Gaon

Ravi got down from the bed and turned around the room she smiled. A big photo of her and shiva in their wedding clothes were hung on top of the bed. One wall has her paintings which shiva insisted on hanging. Other two walls were filled with pictures. Some of hers and Shiva's. Some of her and preeta, her and karan, Karan's and Shiva's and some with preeta and shiva. A big family photo was also hung and a photo of her shiva preeta and karan at one side.

Ajab Nirali Moh Ki Maya
Samjhe Samajh Ni Aaye
Angna Se Tori Chahak To Jaye
Tori Mehak Nahi Jaye

Karan looked at preeta who was playing with his shirt button. He smiled. She was looking like a baby who has just stopped crying. Her nose were red and cheeks red and puffy. Her eyes were still red. She was sniffing a little. Karan rubbed her nose with his thumb and removed the hair sticking to her face.

Nain Samandar Saat Bhare Par
Bhare Na Karejwa Ke Ghav
Munniya Mohri
Bhare Na Karezwa Ke Ghav

Ravi's eyes went teary as she looked at her and preeta's photo. She rubbed her thumb caressing their pic. She raised her other hand running her fingers of karan's pic. He was her little brother who loved her the most in the house. A hand wrapped around her waist and she stiffed.

Choti Si Chiraiya
Choti Si Chiraiya

Preeta looked at her and he smiled. He kissed her nose and a cute little smile broke on her lips. She raised her hand and touched her face like a baby would do while seeing something amusing. Karan held her hand and kissed them smiling at his lady.

De Vidayi Mein Tujhe Kya Keemti Saman
Deja Neendiyan Rain Ki
Subhon Ki Le Muskaan
Bharke Apni Chonch Mein
Leja Humre Praan

"Sab thik ho jayega." A soothing voice hit her ears and she nodded closing her eyes. Shiva touched her fingers which were grazing the photos and held it kissing her fingers. Ravi leaned back on him and shiva smiled sadly as he noticed tears coming down slowly.

Choti Si Chiraiya
Choti Si Chiraiya
Udd Ke Chali Kis Gaon

"Karan ab kya hoga." Her timid voice caught his attention as he was making her eat some food. His hands halted and he looked at her who was seeing him with hopeful eyes. He smiled slightly and put the food in her mouth. "Jab tak main hu tumhe chinta karne ki jarurat nahi hai." preeta smiled. He was independent enough to take care of her and his child.

Reh Gaya Dana Reh Gaya Pani
Sooni Bhayi Amava Ki Chaav
Munniya Mohri
Sooni Bhayi Amava Ki Chaav

Shiva made her drink water as he laid beside her. Ravi turned and hugged him tight while shiva passed some soothing words in her ears. She was too vulnerable. He placed a kiss on her forehead and patted her to sleep while a drop of tear fell from his eyes. Preeta too was like his own baby sister.

Reh Gaya Dana Reh Gaya Pani
Sooni Bhayi Amava Ki Chaav
Munniya Mohri
Sooni Bhayi Amava Ki Chaav

Karan tucked her in the blanket as he watched slowly breathing in and out sleeping peacefully. Her lips were pouted and he smiled. He went out and sat on the sofa in the living room. He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to look kavin. Karan hugged him tight bursting into tears. Purvi smiled sadly as she caressed his hair.

Munniya Mohri
Sooni Bhayi Amava Ki Chaav