You have gained 1,500 status points.

Quest Completed!

Computing progress....

You have gained 1,000 experience points.

You have gained gained 700 mana points.

You have gained 2,000 status points.

You have leveled up!

Double equipment skill leveled up!

Sprint skill leveled up!

Using skills in killing monster allows me to gain mana points and mana points are essential in leveling my skills up.Since i'm naturally high in mana,i can use as many skills as i want.The mana consumption rate of skills is not that high considering they're all level 1 and weak.

I exited the quest field and took on another E rank quest.It's not enough,i need to level up more.North is more stronger than me especially Crescia.I have to catch up to them.

I entered the quest portal and was transported in an asylum.It's cold and quite.The lights keep flickering and the hallways are empty and dirty.It smells horrible here,like rotting dead bodies.

So there are also modern quest field here in the virual world.A sense of variety and diversity,pretty cool although it defies the historical fantasy genre of the game.

I heard grumbling,groaning and snarling noises coming from the dark side of the hallway that i'm standing in right now.The portal is still here,why is it not disappearing??

Defend the Portal Quest!!
Quest Level: 20
Rank: E

-Prevent the zombies from invading the Town.

Penalty:
2,000 status points
3,000 experience points.

Objective:
Annihilate all the Zombies
Level:15
Rank: E

Progress
0/1,000

"Tsk!!A thousand zombies?That's too many,killing all of these monsters will make my weapon lose its durability."Reklamo ko at kinuha sa storage ko ang Goblin Bow at Arrow.

Kung minamalas ka nga naman,long term quests are too time consuming.Whatever,i have a whole week to level up.I should focus on this first.

I draw out my bow and arrow and started hitting the zombies on their heads.One down,two down,three down,four down....The distance is perfect for practicing my archery skills.My aim is good enough due to my proficiency stats.

Proficiency is the effectiveness and overall performance of items,weapons and skills.The more it increases the more my battle performance gets better.

Another one down,another one down....this annoying.I draw three arrows and killed three zombies by hitting their mouth,eye and nose.I continued firing my arrows until my arrows were depleted.

Even if they are high level monsters,aiming and killing then at their weakpoints can kill them instantly.I discarded the Goblin Bow and equipped the Clawskinner from my storage.

I grabbed the Obsidian Staff on my back and pointed it at my dagger."Enchant."I chanted and a red aura emitted from my dagger.

The Clawskinner has been echanted.

Weapon stats will increase by 100%

Enchant is an enhancement spell that works on specific targets such as weapons,items,spells/skills and it can be the player or the player's specific body.For example,if i use enchant on my legs it will increase my speed and agility.Now if i use enchant on whole my body it will raise my overall stats.

It depends on the caster on how many percent he/she can enhance on the target.The enchant's effect can be longlasting and temporary too,thus the mana consumption rate is fatally high.Still,it all depends on the caster's choice and the quality and power of the target that is being enhance.

I put the staff on my back and held the dagger sideward.

Sprint skill activated✓

I sprinted and all the zombies ahead got easily slashed by my dagger.It was sharp enough to kill them instantly.I continued butchering the zombies while using Sprint skill all over the hall.

Progress

Zombies killed:
608/1,00

—To be continued....