62

Do vote and comment💜 purple you💜

Warning ⚠️ : This chapter is a cliffhanger, so those who hates cliffhanger please wait till I upload next chapter 💜

Warning ⚠️ : This chapter is a cliffhanger, so those who hates cliffhanger please wait till I upload next chapter 💜❤

"The weaker you are, the heavier your burdens become"

Flashback

Jin: "It's ridiculous. We have worked so much to find this evidence and now you are saying to not submit that evidence to Jungkook"

Yoongi: "I didn't say to not handover the evidence; I'm just saying to wait for one more week that's it"

Jin: "But why Hyung?"

Yoongi: "I want to make sure Jungkook really loves her truly"

Yoongi is scared that Jungkook will hurt you in the future, he doesn't want you to get hurt because of him anymore, you told him that Jungkook changed yet he is afraid.

Jin: "Anything might happen in this period of one-week hyung, it's not safe to keep that evidence with us for a long time and Y/N won't accept this hyung"

Yoongi: "...."

Yoongi gulped and turned towards you to find out your opinion but you made it impossible for him to read your mind.

You just gave him a blank stare as your mind is occupied with many things. You are happy to know that the evidence is found and also nervous by thinking about what will happen after Jungkook knows the truth.

You are also sad by thinking Jungkook will be broken after knowing his uncle's true face.

You: "Take your time, I will wait, Oppa. Don't think I always taking his side, he always took care of me indirectly in all circumstances in these 8 months Oppa and that's why I didn't give up and stayed with him by bearing everything. He is not the kind of guy you are thinking"

You smiled and made you look normal; Yoongi always gets these unlikable emotions hitting him whenever you take Jungkook's side confidently.

You are making him feel like it is his mistake to get kidnapped, if he was not kidnapped and grew with you. He is sure you and he would have shared the same kind of relationship that you and Jungkook are sharing now.

He shouldn't think like that but he can't stop himself thinking in that way.

You: ", I won't force you to believe he is a good person, I want you to understand it by yourself so take your time"

_

Present

He felt betrayed and Aera's words repeated inside his mind without his consciousness, tears formed while his brain coming up with many possible theories.