46

Do vote and comment 💜 purple you 💜

"You can hurt me with the truth, but please don't comfort me with your lies"

________

You: "So even now you are not going to say me the truth Suga Oppa?"

Yoongi's eyes widen in shock when he heard you calling him Suga, how is this possible?

He is sure Jin wouldn't have told you anything related to his identity because he knew Jin wants you to know from Yoongi, not from others.

You know he is Suga because he left many clues without his knowledge, the first thing he did he mentioned you as muffin when you cried after seeing your father.

Second your instinct somehow your heart is strongly believing he is Suga.

Third the picture of you and him which you saw earlier in the room, you clearly remember about the picture, it was taken by your father back then in Daegu.

You were just 80% sure that he is Suga from these clues but seeing his expression after you called him Suga Oppa made you to confirmed it.

You: "What Mr. Park is planning now? You are one of his people, right?"

Yoongi's heart clenched when you said that, so you are thinking of him as he is working for Mr. Park. That's hurts but being in your place not only you anyone would think it in the same way.

You are not in the state to believe anyone right now, you believed Jungkook but at last, you received nothing but only heartbreak.

Yoongi: "...."

Earlier you thought to warn Jungkook regarding the properties but now you changed your mind after seeing your father, you decided to give up; you decided to make Mr. Park win this battle.

Mr. Park is rebellious over Jeon Company not on other Jeon Properties; what happens if you sign those properties without warning Jungkook now? Simple Jungkook will lose his company to Mr. Park that's it but if you are adamant about not signing those properties he might use your father's life and threaten you.

You don't want that, maybe it sounds selfish but you want to have a peaceful life at least from now on.

There is no way and reasons left for you to live with Jungkook so you decided to think wisely at least now and you decided to ask for help from Yoongi by hoping that he might help you by still remembering the past.

You stood up and knelt in front of him, your hands folded and your head got lowered. While Yoongi got speechless and confused by your actions.

You: "I'm begging you please let me and my father live peacefully, say to your boss that I'm ready to sign the properties and the divorce papers"