9

"The product launched by Jeon enterprise on a collaboration with Hwang enterprise gave a massive hit for Jeon's company" this was the NEWS headline for the past 3 days

The product came well and made a huge success in the Korean market. Just thinking that you were a part of this project made you happy and proud about it.

It is a habit for Jungkook to throw a party in his club for the whole employees whenever the project becomes a success.

Usually, you won't attend the party, you used to stay home because Jungkook doesn't like to see you there. But this time Lee didn't allow you to do the same thing.

She is so determined about making you attend this party. So you decided to attend this party and stay away from his sight.

You were standing in front of Jeon club with Lee, You hesitated to go inside, you were never been in these kinds of places before, and also if Jungkook knows that you are here without his permission he will rip your soul out.

You: "Do I need to come inside?"

Ms. Lee: "Yes, you don't have any other options, let's go!"

She intertwined your hands and made you follow her, you felt awed by the place when you entered inside. The place was huge.

She made you sit on the corner sofa and said she will be back within 5 minutes. For each second passed, your heartbeat raised.

To distract your nervousness, you observed the surroundings more. You saw some couples dancing on the floor, and you saw some flirting on the bar and also some are making out.

Far away you saw the VIP section and guessed Jungkook would be there, your thoughts were interpreted by Lee.

Ms. Lee: "C'mon let's grab a drink for you!"

You: "N-Noo I won't dri..."

Before completing your words she dragged you out of the place. Everyone in the club halted when they heard their CEO's voice.

Jungkook: "Hello!! Everyone!!"

Your heart missed its beat when you heard his voice, Jungkook stood on the stage with a mic. You hid behind the crowd and made sure you are not visible to him.

Crowd: "Hellooooo !!"

Jungkook smiled at the crowd's response. Jungkook's smiling face caught your eyes; even though the smile was not for you but felt warm inside. It's been a long since you saw him smiling like this.

Jungkook: "Thank you so much for working so hard on this project and making a massive hit for our company!!"

The crowd cheered at Jungkook's words.

Jungkook: "Soooooo, It's time for a partyyyyyyy!!!"

The whole crowd went crazy when Jungkook said party, after giving the speech Jungkook went back to his place where he were before again.