14

Flashback 3 years ago

Jungkook was with a girl whom he met just now in the club, he was not alone, Jimin and Taehyung were with him, and they both had girls each of their own to entrain them.

The girl was on Jungkook's lap and kissing his neck several times and leaving some visible hickies. Jungkook leaned back on his sofa and gave clear access to that girl to eat him despite being uninterested on that girl.

Jungkook noticed that girl's hand on his crotch; he smirked and pushed her hand away. The girl was not in the state to stop devouring him.

She holds his chin and about to kiss him on his lips. But Jungkook turned on the other side made her lips land on his cheeks; Jungkook pushed her from his lap and stood up to move away but stopped when her hand caught his wrist.

Girl: "We not yet started?"

Jungkook glanced at the horny girl who wants to eat him badly; the girl even bent a little low to show her cleavage to him hoping he will change his mind.

Girl: "I want you!"

She bit her lips and kept her eyes on Jungkook's crotch. He just smirked at the unknown woman whom he met just now knowing how horny she is for him.

Jungkook: "Not in the mode honey, maybe next time if we meet!"

Jungkook removed her hand from his wrist and walked away from her. He gulped four shots of tequila but stopped gulping another shot when his phone rang. It was Mr. Seong, the secretary of his mother, without delay he picked up the phone.

Jungkook: "whattt?"

In City Hospital

Jungkook ran towards the receptionist, Jungkook received a call from his mother's secretary saying his mother got admitted to the hospital as she passed out in the middle of the presentation.

Jungkook: "Say me the room number where Jeon Ji-hee got admitted!!"

Jungkook was panting heavily, he was trying to catch his breath, and his heartbeat was fast that anyone near him could hear. He was worried about the woman who is everything to him.

Jungkook: "SOOOON!!"

Jungkook shouted at the receptionist, even though he consumed a lot of alcohol he was still sober, the receptionist jumped in fear, she immediately looked at the computer for the information.

Receptionist:" Room number 304 sir!"

Jungkook immediately ran to find room number 304, he didn't even take the elevator as he have to wait so he climbed the stairs. Finally, he found the room; Jungkook's breathe was unstable, taking a deep breath he opened the doorknob and found his mother sleeping calmly.