45

Do vote and comment 💜 purple you 💜

"Being a appa’s girl is like having a permanent armor for the rest of your life

"Being a appa’s girl is like having a permanent armor for the rest of your life.”
_________

Jin: “Kai where is he?”

Jin questioned Yoongi’s secretary once he entered the Yoongi's mansion with you.

Kai: “Just now boss left the mansion sir”

Lie! Jin knows Kai’s words are a lie. He was with Yoongi before he came to meet you.

Yoongi told him he is going to stay in the mansion today by taking the day off as he completed working on the biggest project till yesterday.

Jin is sure Yoongi is lacking courage to face you. But Hiding your alive father from you is not fair, Jin doesn't want Yoongi to say he is suga but atleast he should say your father is alive.

No matter what happens he wants you to know everything today.

Jin: “HYUNG COME OUT”

Yoongi closed his eyes tight and let out a disappointed sigh when he heard Jin’s voice, he know Jin brought you with him.

The day which he is scared to face came today, he can't hide everything from you anymore. So he made up his mind to face you.

Meanwhile you are in confusion state by Jin’s unpredictable actions. Many questions are arising within you.

Who is asking to come out?  Whom he wants you to meet? Above all where are you first? Just looking at the surrounding it’s looking like you are in the huge mansion but whose mansion is this?

Jin: “HYUNG YOU KNOW WHAT I WILL DO IF YOU DON’T COME IN FRONT OF US NOW”

Jin is shouting in the middle of the mansion, workers working there are whispering among them by watching Jin’s unnatural behavior.

Everyone there knows Jin as Yoongi’s good friend who visits him often but today seeing Jin shouting made them gossip.

Jin: “HYU…”

Jin's words got stopped when he saw Yoongi coming towards both. Once Kai saw Yoongi he ordered the workers to continue their respective works because he knows Yoongi doesn’t like it if he sees them gossiping about unwanted things.

You: “Yoongi-ssi?”

You called him in low voice, while he looked at Jin and Jin gestured to him to say everything.

No turning back, so Yoongi took a deep breath and grabbed your hand and made you follow him without saying you anything.

You: “Yoongi-ssi what is happening here?”

You asked Yoongi and hoping to receive any answers from him but he didn’t open his mouth as Jin did.

Yoongi stopped in front of the room where your father is undergoing home treatment; with hesitation, he opened the doorknob.