23

"I found eternity in your embrace"

                           _______

Jungkook trying hard to focus on his works but the thoughts about you are not allowing him. He still feel your warmth on him.

More than the sex part he loved sleeping next to you, he loved hugging you tightly and seeing you in his embrace, just thinking about it. It's driving him crazy.

But what he is doing? The person, who into revenge mind wouldn't do that right, is he taking revenge or in the name of revenge, he is falling for you deeply.

He came out of your thoughts when he noticed his secretary standing in front of him and spoke something.

Lee: "Mr. Jeon that author of 'Demons within me' is here to meet you"

Jungkook: "Let her in"

Jeon Company is going to debut as a publisher; he is usually not into this publishing business, but why not try something new which gives profit to the company.

After a minute he saw a woman entering inside his office. He guessed she is the author which Lee mentioned before.

She is an anonymous author to the world that's why he is guessing that she might be the author.

Jungkook: "You are the author of 'Demons within me' Park Aera, right?"

She nodded at him while observing his office

Jungkook: "Nice to meet you"

Jungkook guided her towards the couch, he asked her to take her seat and he sat opposite to her.

Jungkook noticed her eyes were on him all time, she even not taking her eyes away from him for a second.

Jungkook: "Welcome to Jeon Company. Thank you so much for accepting our company's proposal. I can assure you that you won't regret choosing us in the future"

Aera: ..."

He expected a reply like 'thank you' or 'it's my pleasure' but he didn't receive any reply from her. She kept on staring him, it somehow made him uncomfortable.

Jungkook: "You are okay with the idea of revealing your identity by our company, right?"

She is an anonymous author so that means she has never revealed her name and face to the world.

He was surprised when she accepted him at the idea of revealing her identity.

The proposal was sent to her through the mail. So he wants to ask her again in person to make sure of her decision.

Aera: "..."

Again he didn't receive any reply. If it was you then he would have shouted at you.