36

Do vote and comment 💜purple you💜

"There is no need to rush; old wounds take time to heal"

____________

Jungkook is throwing a congratulating party to his mother for winning the 25th annual Korean entrepreneur award.

It is just a small party happening in the rented hotel. He has invited only important clients and friends.

Jungkook: "Congratulation on winning the award mom"

Jungkook gave a small cutely wrapped gift box to his mother; Mrs. Jeon smiled and impatiently opened the gift to see what his son got her as a gift. She made an 'Aww' sound when she saw a cute chain.

Mrs. Jeon: "Thank you, Kook"

Jungkook smiled and helped his mother to wear that chain; Mrs. Jeon hugged him and left a peck on his forehead.

???: "Congratulations Mrs. Jeon"

Both mother and son stopped showering love when they heard someone's voice.

Mrs. Jeon: "Thank you, Mr. Park"

He congratulated her by hiding his true feelings, he hate the fact that Mrs. Jeon won this award. This award is considered a precious one in entrepreneur society.

He has been trying hard to receive that award but Mrs. Jeon never allowed him to win. She has been winning this precious award for the past 5 years.

Mrs. Jeon: "Thanks for coming here Mr. Park even on your tight schedule"

Mr. Park: "That's not a big deal, Mrs. Jeon"

_

Jungkook is walking here and there to make sure every guest is served properly meanwhile his eyes searched your figure, since the party started he didn't see you.

He thought you are with Hyeri but just now he got to know that Hyeri didn't come to the party, then where are you? He even asked Taehyung and Jimin about you, both said the same answer 'I didn't see her'.

He is getting afraid of your absence; he is the one who compelled you to join the party even when you refused many times.

He also tried your mobile phone it said your mobile is at an unreachable place this increased his tension more. He came out from his thought when he heard Mr. Park's voice.

Mr. Park: "Kookie I want you to meet someone"

Jungkook watched in confusion when he saw a girl with Mr. Park, looking at her she looked familiar to him.

Mr. Park: "She is Wendy; Wendy Corporation CEO's only daughter"

Wendy? That's why she looked familiar to him, Jungkook knows your department students well. Wendy blushed by seeing Jungkook.