25

"Letting go doesn't mean that you don't care about someone anymore

"Letting go doesn't mean that you don't care about someone anymore. It's just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself"

                          _________

It's been 3 days since you started to work as his secretary, these three days you learned a lot about this role.

You have admired your father in old times when he worked as a secretary for Jungkook's mother but this is the first time for you to work as a secretary.

Lee helped you a lot in clarifying your doubts whenever you asked her so it made it easy for you to understand the role shortly.

Everything about this job you love except the fact you have to face Jungkook every day in the office.

You picked your tab and made your way to his cabin to say about his schedule. You entered his cabin when he gestured you to come in.

Jungkook: "Did you bring Mr.Gwan's file?"

Jungkook asked you while working on his computer. You didn't bring it because he didn't say anything related to it.

You: "N..No"

Jungkook gave you a fierce glare; He looked scarier, your palms started to get wet because of the sweat.

Jungkook: "GO AND BRING THEM SOON"

You bowed and went out of his cabin to bring what he asked you. He again started to work on his computer after you went out of his cabin.

He knows you need some time to get adapt to his working style but he was in an urge to complete this presentation.

It was not even a minute after you went; he heard someone barging into his cabin.

Jungkook: "Did you br..."

??? : "Kookiee"

Jungkook: "Aera?"

Aera walked and sat opposite Jungkook. He didn't expect her to visit him today.

Jungkook: "What are you doing here?"

Aera: "What? Am I not allowed to visit you? Why you didn't reply to any of my messages and you even didn't pick my call"

It's true he didn't pick her call or reply to her, he avoided it purposefully. He didn't think she will visit him for this, he thought she will be busy working on her new book.

Jungkook: "I was busy with works lately"

Aera: "Tch, at least you should have replied to me this"

You ran towards his cabin after taking Mr.Gwan's files, standing in front of his cabin you stabilized your breath and once again you checked the files to ensure you picked the right file because you don't want to make him angrier again.