53

Do vote and comment💜 purple you💜

"No matter what the relationship is, no one can ever fully understand the other person's world"

_____

'How do normal couples talk to each other' you are scrolling this blog page since you woke up. You are still in bed and Jungkook is sleeping while hugging you from the back.

Awkward! It is awkward to even think that you and he are going to be like normal couples from now on, you bite your nail while thinking how to behave in front of him after he woke up.

How do normal couples behave? How do they interact with each other? It's a long time since you and he had a normal conversation, you don't know about Jungkook but it is hard for you to interact with him like you were before.

You kept the phone aside fastly and closed your eyes tight when you felt Jungkook is moving probably he is half-sleep and going to wake up at any time.

He slowly turned you to his side pulled you and made your head lay on his arms; your eyes are still closed and trying your best to put a natural act as sleeping. The tickle sensation spread all over your face when you felt his fingers running all over your face.

Jungkook: "You are too good at acting like you are sleeping"

Okay, that's embarrassing, how the hell he knows you are awake.

Jungkook: "What? Are you not going to open your eyes?"

You don't want to get exposed anymore so you slowly opened your eyes and caught the sight of him smiling.

This must be illegal he is looking too cute right now, his messy hair and his smile and especially his bunny teeth everything making him look like a giant baby.

You diverted your eyes from him to avoid getting caught by him for staring at him for a long time.

You: "No, I was sleepy that's why"

You are making your face look sincere so that you can make him believe, Jungkook smiled and kissed your forehead and slowly pulled to his embrace, meanwhile, your face turned red at the moment he kissed you on your forehead.

Jungkook: "Stop reading those blogs"

You bit your bottom lips in embarrassment after hearing him, so he knows you were reading those blogs that mean he was awakened and acted like he is sleeping, then he is the one who is good at acting not you.

Jungkook: "Be yourself, speak whatever you want, act how you feel like, don't restrict yourself anything for me......"

Wait did he read that blog along with you or what? How he is covering major points from that blog.