20

"I don't miss the thing you have become, I miss the old you, and the person I fell in love with

"I don't miss the thing you have become, I miss the old you, and the person I fell in love with. But now all I have to hold on to our memories of what once was "

                              ______

You: "Jungkook-ssi"

Jungkook was dumbstruck by your hug; he lowered his head down and watched you crying on his chest.

Your right hand was on the bottom hem of a shirt and your left hand was between both because of the arm sling.

He felt your tears wetting his chest area, his hands went to hug you but he stopped himself. He hugged you back when you started to cry aloud.

He patted on your back slowly while gulping, his heart stings seeing you crying like this and at the same time, it is beating crazily seeing you in his embrace.

Jungkook: "It's okay, I'm here"

It's been five minutes, you are still hugging him and crying and Jungkook patting your back slowly, he doesn't want to break the hug; he knows your needs someone's shoulders right now.

Jungkook: "It's okay, everything will be alright"

He said softly and you parted yourself from him immediately, once you understood what you were doing.

You lost in your thoughts and hugged him when Jungkook appeared in front of you, you felt like he was sent by your father at that moment.

You: " I...I'm Sor..sorry...I didn't..."

Jungkook pulled you into a hug leaving you not completing your sentence, you gulped when your head again landed on his chest.

Jungkook: "Use me to heal you but make sure you won't cry after this night"

His voice was low and comforting. You again buried your face on his chest and started to cry loud, you really needed this hug, not his but anyone from whom you know.

His embrace was warm and soothing, you won't repudiate that fact. A few minutes later, once he notices you stopped crying, he slowly parted you from him and looked at your eyes, it was red and filled with sorrows.

Jungkook found you still sobbing. His hands went to cup your face; he made you look at him.

His thumb fingers gently wiped your tears off. You blinked your eyes and watched him while being unspoken.

You never thought he would be this caring and consoling. He was totally different from what you thought he is.

-

The atmosphere was silent; you watched with your peripheral vision and saw him focusing on driving. When he asked you to get in the car you did without objecting to him.