59

Do vote and comment💜 purple you💜

"Even if it hurts your heart, certain truths must be revealed"____

____

Jungkook: "Do you really need to come princess?"

He asked you while zipping your elegant black dress; you turned and gave him a confused look because this is the 10th time you are hearing him asking the same question to you.

Jungkook got frightened when he saw a confused look on your face; he understood you are eyeing him in suspicion.

You: "Are you uncomfortable going to the art gallery with me?"

Is this what running in your mind, maybe it is awkward for him to have you around him in the outside world.

Jungkook: "WHAT? NO, why would I feel uncomfortable?"

No, he is not uncomfortable; he is scared that something which shouldn't happen might happen. What if Aera says something to you about their past?

You: "Then why are you radiating vibes like you don't want me to visit the art gallery?

He let out a sigh and made it apparent to you that he is keeping something to himself.

You slowly made him sit on the bed and you sat on his thighs. You caressed his hair and he watched you in confusion.

You: "You said to not keep secrets between us, you remember it, right?"

He nodded and you smiled while still caressing his hair, you need to take it slow.

You are sure he is hiding something from you it is obvious because of the way he is behaving right now to you.

So you want to hear it from him because you need this relationship to be mature.

You don't want any misunderstanding between you and him. You had enough till now and also there are still many things that both didn't solve yet so you don't want the misunderstanding to pile up.

Then why are you not telling him about Yoongi and your father? Because you need the right time to say about that to him.

You are not going to hide about Yoongi and your father after proving him about his uncle's true nature.

As much he loves you he respects his uncle too and you still wondering what the hell he did to gain his trust.

You: "So say me what is bothering you, baby?"

Baby? He shouldn't blush at this situation but he did slightly. He is loving it when you call him 'baby'.

And suddenly you are making him feel like he needs to open up about Aera to you.

Jungkook: "Promise me you won't get mad at me and imagine yourself unwanted things"

You blinked your eyes as his words are scaring you and added curiosity at the same time.