35

Do vote and comment 💜purple you 💜

"Some love begins without the owner of heart realizing that one's love has began"

__________

Flashback

It's been a year since you started to live in Jeon mansion after your father's death. Your life changed out in an unexpected way.

Mrs. Jeon and Jungkook have become the most important people in your life. Mrs. Jeon made you stay in Jeon Mansion after that night Jungkook picked you.

She didn't only give place to live and also made you pursue MBA at Seoul University, the same college where Jungkook is doing his final year MBA.

Talking about Jungkook lot of things changed between you and him, you started to call him Jungkook instead of Jungkook-ssi, this is the best example to say how things changed between you and him, he really struggled a lot to make you call him like that.

And about your father, the scar didn't heal yet. You still miss him so much. Hyeri also joined the same college as you; Jihoon went overseas to continue his studies.

It was Jihoon's father's order. He tried a lot to convince his father to stay here with you and Hyeri but Mr. Park didn't allow him to continue his studies in Seoul.

_

You and Hyeri are sitting in the college's cafeteria. Hyeri is enjoying her coffee, while your eyes searched Jungkook.

He comes to the cafeteria every day at this time, but what happened today?. You didn't even see him in the morning before coming to college.

One of the workers said he went to college earlier. What he is doing? Where is he? Your mind is filled with a lot of questions regarding him.

Hyeri: "Where is your Romeo?"

Romeo? Of course, she is mentioning Jungkook. When did this happen? Well at first it started with a crush after that night and then at one point it changed into love.

You never showed your feeling to him because you are afraid that he will avoid you if you say you love him.

Why do you love him? Because he treats you in the same way as your father. This reason is enough to love him, right? You huffed when Hyeri asked about Jungkook.

You: "Don't ask me, I don't know"

You said in battery low voice and laid your head on the table, you badly want to know where he is? What he is doing right now? You didn't see him properly for the past few days. Is he is avoiding you? What if he knows you have a feelings for him?

Hyeri: "come on Y/N, he is in his final year now. He will have lots of work to handle...He is not avoiding you"

You looked at her while still lying on the table. Hyeri gave you a justified reason yet you still feel like he is avoiding you.